Monria | 12 Hr Global Prize Giveaway | Yog Valentine Distraction

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Posting a guess for the event total globals/hofs is now closed ... good luck everyone. :jumpclap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for hanging out with us at the event, it's always great fun. :jumpclap

As soon as I get the results from Ant on Sunday, I'll post them, including the winner of the total globals/hofs guess.

I will also give the winning prizes out on Sunday too, so don't be too quick to leave the Moon. :D

Craftmeister

This being my first event on Monria, I wanted to leave a few impressions.:onair

First of all, a huge Thank You for DME for the hard work, both for the preparation for this Event and during the Event itself. A twelve hour shift concentrating with continuously calling out prizes and making sure all players are happy is a super effort and much appreciated.
:ecstatic

As a Player it is exceptionally cool to be able to continue doing an iron Mission with the prospect of, with a bit of luck, to score an extra prize or two for actually doing something we do anyway, so another huge + for Monria.

Love the community, some comments in chat were absolutely fab and shows a togetherness seldom found on other planets. After the Event we made a tp run in the Caves, I was unfortunately hit by a double Critical, died halfway through, and the Team came back for me for a second run enabling me to get to TP5, the one TP I have been trying for a while to get. So a Special thanks to the Team as well.

Another huge + was the fact that a lot of the prizes (or all, not sure) offered, were purchases by DME from the shop owners on Monria. A brilliant idea as everyone, shop owners and Event players benefit from something like this. Also the amount of prizes on offer throughout this Event was amazing.

Next Event I believe is St.Patricks Day, be assured that I will be there, already looking forward to it, and planning what I will be painting green.:reading

So Thank You DME, and wishing everyone good, solid Irish Luck, Globals, Hofs, Ubers and Aths,

Craftmeister

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
What a lovely post CM, it's nice to get feedback on how our events are received and experienced. We do our best to make sure we are fair in how we design rewards, and that they aren't geared just toward those with the best skills and gear. We want everyone to have an opportunity to participate with the potential of winning, at least something. And, as we all know, the experience is dynamic because variables come into play, and very little is predictable with regard to personal return.

Aside from that, we have an amazing community that we listen to, and make an effort to incorporate as much of their wishes and ideas as possible, within reason. Some suggestions fit, and some don't, but we are continuously working on development that will elevate the Monria experience to the best possible level. In the meantime, our Community Initiative teams are doing fantastic and we appreciate them very much.

Our community is very welcoming, very helpful to our Monrian Borns, and overall generous of their time and effort to make sure that questions are answered either at the forum or in-game in Monria chat, and definitely contribute to our fun factor. We love our community tremendously, and appreciate them traveling this path with us.

We have a great deal planned for Monria, and we appreciate the support given while we work on rolling it out.

Thanks again Craft for your kind words, and to the others who are always so gracious in their comments. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The event results have been added to the first post. I will now get into the game to see who's around. :)

Tonga

First of all my apology for my bad english.

Im relatively new in game and this was my first event ingame.

Im sure it was hard keeping entertainment for 12 hours and only a lot of professionalism would get it just as DME did it.

I was not born in Monria but I wish I had and i love all Monrians.

About the event im sure everyone loved and cant wait for the next one :)

Im very happy and still today i cant believe i hit the correctly global/hof number, it was like an hof for me ;)

All the best for community and keep the great work.

Thank you DME.

Tonga

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz to all winners. I did the mission to get my GREEN jumpsuit so I will be ready for the Next Event. Woot. May all who join HOF it up and if not may Cthulhu provide the mystical dreams of believing you did even if you don't...
Don't worry about me I am sipping my Maladrite Elixer on a daily basis so all is good. :D:D:D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
First of all my apology for my bad english.

Im relatively new in game and this was my first event ingame.

Im sure it was hard keeping entertainment for 12 hours and only a lot of professionalism would get it just as DME did it.

I was not born in Monria but I wish I had and i love all Monrians.

About the event im sure everyone loved and cant wait for the next one :)

Im very happy and still today i cant believe i hit the correctly global/hof number, it was like an hof for me ;)

All the best for community and keep the great work.

Thank you DME.

Tonga

Tonga ... first of all, welcome to Monria, and you're doing just fine with your English, so no worries at all. I'm glad your first event in the game was a fun one. None of us can believe that you hit the global totals number right on the head, that was absolutely amazing, and I'm happy for you. I'm not sure when you're in the game, but I logged in for a while last night (my last night ... I am -5 game time), but then had to head out. I will try again today. If you give me a game time that you'll be about, then I can log in then to see if I can catch up with you to give you your 100 peds.

Thank you for your kind words, and I'm glad that you will be at the next event, which is our St Patrick's Day event, and the biggest one of the year for us. It will be 2-day event on March 17th and 18th, with multiple activities, and lots of "Expect the Unexpected" surprises. Catch up with you soon. :)

Gratz to all winners. I did the mission to get my GREEN jumpsuit so I will be ready for the Next Event. Woot. May all who join HOF it up and if not may Cthulhu provide the mystical dreams of believing you did even if you don't...

Don't worry about me I am sipping my Maladrite Elixer on a daily basis so all is good. :D:D:D

With all the Maladrite Elixir you're drinking, I don't think you'll need a green suit. No worries, as long as you don't set up a Maladrite Elixir stand and sell it like lemonade. :toast Those who are unsuspecting don't know the dangers.

We need to protect this community. :nana

Are you still engaged in your memory recovery with K'Tan? If so, I hope you're keeping notes in a journal because this tale will eventually get told in an effort to further warn everyone of dire consequences if they mess with the dark side.

So much happening on this Moon. :laughing2

Top Bottom