Monrian Born Program | How It Works

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I don't have Steam, and never use it, but a PM at this forum works just as well because I get sound alert notifications on my phone that tells me I have a message. I am not in the game that often, but try at least a couple times a day to check into the community to see if anyone needs me, as well as take care of any Monrian Born who has sweat to sell or new Monrian Born players who need a starter kit.

I am heading to bed now, but I will log in quick to meet you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you a starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
alright oh btw the npc teleported me to the half moon cove or sumthing XD

That happens with one of the beginner quests that Monrian Born do, but go to this link and sign up for your free space travel benefit because we do our travel schedule today beginning at 20:00 game time and when we get to Calypso we can pick you up. Follow the instructions in the first post and then do your own post with the required information.

BTW ... you can figure out the in-game time by clicking on your System tab and then pressing U.

Here is the link to the travel schedule times so you know when we'll be at Calypso.

Ani Mani

Would it be am idea... just for your and players conviniance, to have a standard time frame you would be online DME?

I dont know what your "weekend days" are, you surelly dont work 24/7, altho I suspect you to do!

Just an example: on weekdays at 24:00 - 24:15 game time you will always be online to buy sweat/distribute starter kits. Any other time frame that fits more into your schedule would also be okay. And as extra "service" you could, again if and when it fits your schedule, you could come online if someone sends you a private message here.

This way it's clear to everyone when we can find you ingame and we know what to tell our new Monrian born brothers and sisters.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will do my best to figure out a schedule that is more consistent so that I don't miss people. It's not always easy because I have demands on my time, both with Monria being a "real" job for me, but my 92 year old Mother lives with me and I care for her, so she takes priority.

The other issue is people being in different time zones, and it's a challenge for me at times to coordinate meet-ups.

I'll give this some thought to see what I can come up with.

Right now, I just finished up book 3 of our official storyline and passed it off to Anny to do her magic in converting it to the PDF book format for downloading. It will then be published sometime today.

Sometimes between Monria and real life, I think I'm working 24 hrs too, but Ant claims I suffer from Wonder Woman Syndrome, so that could have something to do with it. :D

Moonwalker

I have a friend who talks a lot about this game and I have researched a little about the game and planets and found this forum. I would like to know if the Monria Born program remains active before making a decision.

I will not deposit for the moment until I learn more about the game, but maybe I can do it later.

If i decide to born in Monria, it is possible to get some help to guide me and some tips for an easy or better way to start on this journey?

I will inform my char name on next post.

Thank you for your attention.

Moonwalker

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Monrian Born Program is still very active, and if you choose to become Monrian Born, then it comes with the benefits described in the first post. The Monria community is very helpful both at the forum and in the game in the Monria chat channel, so don't be shy about asking questions.

However, when you are ready to make the decision and want to be Monrian Born, it's important to clear your cookies and shut down your browser completely before logging in to this forum. There is an issue with cookies where your browser will remember what planet site you were at last, and even if you click on the PLAY NOW at the top right of the forum, you won't end up Monrian Born but rather born on another planet, and most likely Calypso.

Keep this in mind though ... after you clear your cookies, shut your browser down and log into the forum to click on PLAY NOW to create your Monria account, you will still go through the beginning training on Calypso at Thule before you are transported to Monria. When you go through the doors out into the open to begin your first quests at Thule, you will see your exclusive Monria shirt, and several quests will reference Monria. When you finish your quests at Thule on Calypso, the last person you see is Lt Smith I believe, and that's when you get transported to Monria and end up at the teleporter at the Monria Hub and start your quest line with Denis Pedersen by the TP.

If you join us, let me know and we can make arrangements to meet at the DSEC Forensics location so I can give you a starter kit. Be sure to check out the MNAT Tutorials following the link in the first post, and check out those who have signed up to be Monria Volunteer Mentors. They each wrote an introduction, so that should help you decide if you think someone is to your liking and fits your time zone. Also check to see if someone you might choose is available to take on another Disciple. We have an incredibly helpful community, so whether you take on a Mentor or not, you will receive great help.

Welcome to Monria, and maybe we'll see you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. a new noob on the block ;9 i born in Monria and my avatar name is Monria Moon Walker
Im on this Sunday, see you next time.
Love the game music btw.
Moonwalker

Welcome to Monria then, and be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit. The link is also in the first post.

See you on Sunday. :)

Rocketeer

Helloooo

Monria Born, and last man send to Calypso.. :))
Celsius Rocketeer Padinhus
Wish to join Yamato..
And TY DME for help..

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Helloooo

Monria Born, and last man send to Calypso.. :))
Wish to join Yamato..
And TY DME for help..

You're welcome ... but you forgot to give me your full in-game name (all 3 names), so please edit your post and add it.

And yes, you were the last man sent to Calypso from that "Escape the Insanity" quest because that will not happen anymore, it was removed with our VU release on Wednesday. :D

Hayate

Greetings,
I was born on Monria, my ingame name is Noboru Hayate Starlord, However I did not know about the starter-kit, so I purchased the starter kit from the web store. Please donate my kit to another who needs it.

Thank-you and have a great day!

Hayate

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
My in-game name is rediskin beta samec.
I was born on Monria. Can I get a starter kit?

Welcome Rediskin ... I will log into the game shortly and meet you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you your starter kit. In the meantime, if you haven't already done it, take a minute to look at how the Monrian Born Program works here.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just as an FYI ... I updated the first post with an Important Note in the sweat buying section.

It's actually something Ant and I discussed before because we had an issue in the past, but I neglected to add it to this thread which is shared with new Monrian Borns more frequently now.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi!
I am new noob. My avatar name is "Viktor useKuca Kiselev" and Monria born =)
Sorry for my bad English.
And Tnx.

Hi Viktor, and welcome to Monria ... let me know when you are in the game so that we can meet up and I can give you a starter kit. I am -4 game time right now. You can find the game time by clicking on your System tab in the chat box, and then pressing on the letter U.

Catch up with you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
мое полное имя Kolyan Kolya Raider
в чате Kolya

Я родился Monria

Please use English only at this forum so that we can communicate with you. Thank You :)

Top Bottom