DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Xosso XB Blackstone
Monria Born :D

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before our travel schedule on Sunday, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there are no disruptions to your travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gorn Kshahdoo Barns

I'm a Mornia born noob.

When I log the Monria Fleet Manager in a bit later, you will receive a friend request, after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that you don't have any disruptions in travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ryan TinderCloud Stargazer
Monria-born

Request to be added to the guest list :) TKoE member Avatar name Senedlodor Sveltwolf Cragan .. Thank you

Before Friday ... you guys will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that travels are not disrupted. Thanks :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Crafty Canadain Nana - Moniran Born
(yes I spelled Canadian wrong lol )

Sometime today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that all planets and space have been downloaded so it doesn't disrupt your space travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
francis mo nethland
was a Tkoc member

Since we are in chat with you in the game, I'll add you to the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel. I'm taking it that you are no longer TKoE or Monrian Born, so that would mean that you will be listed as a paying passenger on warp flights in the future.

There is no fee with repair skilling runs because there are no warps involved. :)

Razizeh

Character name: Mythical Razizeh Dragon
I want to go with Yamato for the Monria St Patrick's Day event.
Not Monria-born, not TKoE, not Monria Shop Owner or Apartment Owner.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Character name: Mythical Razizeh Dragon
I want to go with Yamato for the Monria St Patrick's Day event.
Not Monria-born, not TKoE, not Monria Shop Owner or Apartment Owner.

I will be logging the Monria Fleet Manager in shortly and will send you a friend request. After you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Chace Gismo Benvie
Monrian Born, Newbie

would like to be added for guest list from calipso to monria today please (16/03/2018)

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager soon, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that you don't have any disruptions in travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Chace Gismo Benvie
Monrian Born, Newbie

would like to be added for guest list from calipso to monria today please (16/03/2018)

I just checked my records and you are already on the Yamato guest list, same as your brother. Just make sure that you are not in an instance or underground and ready to be summoned to the Yamato when we arrive at Calypso. :)

You can find the travel schedule times for all planets here.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Emir GamersTreasure Shehu
not owner or anything. Calypso Born willing to go for Monria Hunt Hope you accept me:)

You will receive a friend request soon from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

Top Bottom