DeepToken-Website-Launched

Cxaxukluth

Spawn of Azathoth
DeepToken Website Launched

The DeepToken website, www.DeepToken.io, is now online and will be announced to the general public on Thursday, March 15, 2018. In the meanwhile, finishing touches are being made to the website.

The official DeepToken sale will begin on March 15, 2018, at 13:00 CET. Press releases and marketing efforts will commence several hours beforehand.

MindArk is very excited about this new venture, and looks forward to the development possibilities for Entropia Universe and the IP Exchange (IPX) that will be facilitated by sales of DeepToken.

For more information, please visit the DeepToken website.

Continue reading...

Curd

"ssl_error_bad_cert_domain" - lol, greenhorn mistake. Use deeptoken.io instead (without www subdomain)

www_deeptoken_io_ssl_error_bad_cert_domain.gif

Last edited:

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
A very interesting video Wang. It does make you think if the sway of the making possible huge financial increase is worth taking an equally possible risk of financial ruin....It can be a literal "flip of the coin"..Thanks for sharing!!:security:security:secret:secret

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I guess it's a case of invest what you can afford to lose, like all forms of speculation. I wish I had bought bitcoins when they were $200 or so but I didn't want to risk that much at the time :(

Top Bottom