Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sancho evader dodger

I can't find you in the Player Registry in the game, do you have yourself on Incognito or Invisible? If so, you'll have to remove that long enough for me to add you, or ... you send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager please. Can you hurry please, I have to log out to do something. Thanks :)

sancho

I can't find you in the Player Registry in the game, do you have yourself on Incognito or Invisible? If so, you'll have to remove that long enough for me to add you, or ... you send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager please. Can you hurry please, I have to log out to do something. Thanks :)
Sorry, was Incognito

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Crazy MC Masters
not monria born
warp to ark
ty

Sometime today or first thing in the morning you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

The flights for the St Patrick's Day event weekend are free, but you will be listed as a paying passenger for future flights should you travel with us on Fridays and/or Sundays. The fee is 7 ped. The return travel schedule was moved to Monday due to the event this weekend, so please make note of it. The entire schedule is listed in the event thread. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
November Nova Terraria
hi alL! Hello DME* / Iam monrian born
pls add me to the flight program)*

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded today before our travel schedule that starts at 20:00 sharp if you're traveling with us today. First summons at Monria will be 19:45 game time. You can see game time by selecting your System tab and pressing U.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
vit vital55 vit - traveler

mitch midboss fargo - monrian born

I will get both of you on the Yamato guest list sometime on Tuesday. When you guys posted, we were already into our travel schedule and too late to add you at that point.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

@midboss ... I will make an effort to contact you as well to give you your Monrian Born starter kit. Also, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded before our next travel schedule on Friday. In the meantime, review the thread on how the Monrian Born Program works and what your benefits are as a Monrian Born. There are other helpful links in the thread that will help you get started, especially the MNAT Tutorial #1 which will help you get things set up.

Top Bottom