DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
VAC VACasianCookie555 Cookie555
Monrian-Born

Sometime today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that your travel is not disrupted.

I also understand that Kendra (another member of the Monria Manangement Team) gave you a starter kit, so that's good. Please take the time to review the Monrian Born Program and How it Works because it explains what your benefits are as a Monrian Born. There are also helpful links available in the thread to get you started and set up with your experiences. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Shinozaki llShinoll Minami
TKoE Recruit

Hi Shino ... I'm going to be logging the Monria Fleet Manager in now to do Yamato guest list maintenance and will be sending out friend requests to 4 more people to add them to the guest list and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that all planets and space are downloaded so that you don't have any disruptions in travel. :)

Name: Elaine Elena Carillo
I am Monrian Born

** Thanks for the welcome package and the links! Reading up on the rest of the Monrian-Born Post now and figured I would sign up while I am here. My roommate also is helping via being over my shoulder. I look forward to when I have more free time and thanks for all the help so far. - Elaine :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Name: Elaine Elena Carillo
I am Monrian Born

** Thanks for the welcome package and the links! Reading up on the rest of the Monrian-Born Post now and figured I would sign up while I am here. My roommate also is helping via being over my shoulder. I look forward to when I have more free time and thanks for all the help so far. - Elaine :)

Just caught you in the game and got you added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure that all planets and space have been downloaded please so you don't have travel disruptions. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dan TheManWithThePlan Kae Paying Customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager soon, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Rick Laybel Grimes
Monrian-Born

Later today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that you don't have any disruptions with your travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hi I want to sign up please
I'm monria born
ign dark moongal moongal

I'll catch up with you now in the game because I have the Monria Fleet Manager logged in. :)

Cod4

I have been forced to lock my account in game and create a new one, I wasn't Monrian born...(cookies glitch). But now I am ;)
My new screenname is: WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed

WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
Monrian-born

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have been forced to lock my account in game and create a new one, I wasn't Monrian born...(cookies glitch). But now I am ;)
My new screenname is: WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed

WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
Monrian-born

Glad it all got sorted out Cod, I'll be logging in the Monria Fleet Manager today, and send several people friend requests to get them on the Yamato guest list, along with an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that all planets and space is downloaded so that you don't have any disruptions in travel. :)

Top Bottom