hi all

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hello Americk and welcome to Monria forum and may we see you ingame soon :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Americk ... when you're ready to create a Monria account, there is something you need to do first before you are actually born on Monria:
  • first, clear your browser of cookies ... there's a cookies issue that can prevent you from being Monrian Born
  • --- whatever planet website you may have been at first, regardless of is you're at our forum last ...
  • --- a previous planet website visit can cause you to be born on that planet
  • second, once you have cleared your browser of cookies, shut down the browser completely
  • third, log back into the forum and click on the PLAY NOW at the top right of the forum
  • fourth, create your Monria account and log into the game
  • fifth, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so it doesn't disrupt your travels
  • sixth, read How the Monrian Born Program Works so that you know what your benefits are
  • --- we do it different on the Moon and there are unique benefits related to Monria
HEADS UP ... after you have created your Monria account and logged into the universe, you will still go through your initial beginner training at Thule on Planet Calypso, but right when you go out the doors to begin your missions, you will see your Monria shirt which, of course, is exclusive to Monria and non-tradable. There will also be a few missions during your training on Thule that will reference Monria in the mission dialogue, and when you finish everything, you will be transported to Monria at the end when you see Lt Smith.

Make sure that you have the Monria chat channel active because our community is amazing and very helpful. Also, be sure to send a friend request to me --> DarkMoonEnigma <-- because I am the Community Manager and will have a starter kit for you when you arrive. This forum is filled with great information, but check out the MNAT Tutorials first, especially the first one (Introduction) because it will help you get things set up and prepared for your experiences. It also gives instructions for capturing the teleporters in the DSEC Mining Camp and DSEC Military Camp.

Looking forward to catching up with you on the Moon. :)

MoonGal

Yamato Pilot
ty dme for the explanation. I registerd a account before ur message came thru. :(
not sure if this helps at all.

I just got my new pc yesterday as my old pc finally gave up the ghost after 6 years.
the first thing I did was visit and register on the monria forum and clicked play on the forum and registered a entropia account. will that affect me badly in any way of being monria born?
:duh

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ty dme for the explanation. I registerd a account before ur message came thru. :(
not sure if this helps at all.

I just got my new pc yesterday as my old pc finally gave up the ghost after 6 years.
the first thing I did was visit and register on the monria forum and clicked play on the forum and registered a entropia account. will that affect me badly in any way of being monria born?
:duh

If you registered an account at our forum and didn't follow the instructions I gave, then it's possible that your avatar may not be Monrian Born. If not, then you aren't eligible for the Monrian Born Program and the benefits that come with it.

Not sure if you started playing in the game or not, or even gone through the initial training at Thule on Calypso, but if not, when you do, you will soon discover when you walk outside of the building at Thule whether or not you are Monrian Born because you'll be wearing the exclusive Monria shirt, or not.

Let us know how it goes. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Americk Welcome to the forum and hope to see you on the moon when you log in :)

The moon has a great community, and you'll get loads of support as you can probably already see :D

With regard to the depositing... It is a personal choice... there is no benefit to depositing bar the amount of stuff you can buy :) Personally I would get into the game and check it out before making any deposit.

Good luck and see on the moon :)

Kendra

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Americk,

Welcome to Monria :)

It's a great community so just shout out if you need help or advice. I would agree on holding off on depositing, figure out the basics of the game first and then take it from there.

Ant

Top Bottom