New to Monria

Hayate

Greetings,

Hello to all, I'm new to Monria and Entropia. It will be fun to meet new people and play together, I wish you all the best. If you see me online please stop and say hello. And if you have any tips or tricks for new player I'll take those also ;)

Take care, and see you around the Moon!

Hayate

Hayate

Welcom to Monria Hayate... Hope you will find the place to your liking,,

If you have not looked around forum , then make sure you have a look at
Monrian Born Program | How It Works

and make sure you also have a look at the mentor page to find a mentor that may help on the way.
Guide to Choosing a Mentor

Greetings,

Thanks for the Info, I will definitely check out the Mentor program, I had purchased a kit from the webstore so I asked on the Moniran Born Thread to donate my kit to another that may need it.

Hope to see you ingame!

takecare,

Hayate

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Hayate ... it's generous of you to donate your starter kit to someone else, but all Monrian Born get them, and perhaps it might come in handy at some point along your path, so perhaps take it and set it aside as a backup? I'll leave that up to you, so let me know what you would like to do.

See you in the game at some point. :)

Hayate

Welcome Hayate ... it's generous of you to donate your starter kit to someone else, but all Monrian Born get them, and perhaps it might come in handy at some point along your path, so perhaps take it and set it aside as a backup? I'll leave that up to you, so let me know what you would like to do.

See you in the game at some point. :)

Greetings,

Thank-you for your kindness, I will take the starter-kit, saying that, is there anywhere for us to donate to support this program? I would like to donate either weapons or ammo or even ped if that would help. I believe that this is a very supportive approach to build a strong community based on helping fellow players.

have a great day!

Hayate

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Greetings,

Thank-you for your kindness, I will take the starter-kit, saying that, is there anywhere for us to donate to support this program? I would like to donate either weapons or ammo or even ped if that would help. I believe that this is a very supportive approach to build a strong community based on helping fellow players.

have a great day!

Hayate

Thank you for your intended generosity. We have many Monrian community members who help to pay it forward. This is not something that we solicit or expect. When players discover our community and how we work our programs on the Moon, they offer their support in many ways, for which we are grateful. Some do it through their shops by offering reasonable prices, some do it by mentoring our new Monrian Borns, and some do it through donations either for our events where I give away prizes, or do direct giveaways during our Monrian Born field trips to other planets for them to complete the beginner missions. We also have a few community members who hide items in the craters for MBs to find during our events like a treasure hunt as well.

We (Monria Management Team) fund and support our Community Initiatives Programs (CIP) to give our Monrian Born a good start and to guide them through their experiences, either on the Moon or during field trips. We'd like to see more interaction with regard to taking MBs on team hunts where everyone uses the same lower level weapon and shares loot. We actually all did this with Herman ARK-0s on higher level mobs during our most recent field trip to Calypso where dps was more equal and shared, as opposed to someone having higher dps weapons and the MBs not getting much.

At any rate, there are any number of ways where support could be given, but we don't take ped or ammo. However, if we have ped prizes during events, we have had community members donate in that respect. It's best to coordinate any donations for events or otherwise with me so that it can all be sorted out and the items go directly to our Monrian Born, or do it yourself through personal activities. We keep records of donations via screen shots so that credit is given where due. We also appreciate our community members creating their own mini-events for the MBs where possible to make it more fun, like team hunts, or an "unexpected" or impromptu treasure hunt. I'm sure there are any number of creative ways that support could be given. There's a section at the forum for Player Created Events.

Again, thank you for your considerations, and I'm sure the MBs in the community will benefit greatly. :)

Top Bottom