Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tina Elika Nela
Please add me to list, thanks
TKoE

I am logging the Monria Fleet Manager in now and will send you a friend request, after you accept it I can added you to the Yamato guest list and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Pls add me as paying customer:

five five 351

Waiting for Yamato at Cyrene today :)

My humble apology for missing your post today and having to get you at the last minute. I saw your son's post and for some reason thought you were always on the Yamato guest list.

All is solved and we have both of you as passengers now. :)

elkokeir

hi, i'm a Newbie, my ingame name is : tom elkokeir dk.
I'm born in Monria, i wear the white M space shirt :p.
ty;)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hi, i'm a Newbie, my ingame name elkokeir

Welcome to Monria ... would you be kind enough to edit your post and give me your full in-game name please, and verify that you are Monrian Born and have the white Monria Shirt with the black trim. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hi, i'm a Newbie, my ingame name is : tom elkokeir dk.
I'm born in Monria, i wear the white M space shirt :p.
ty;)

You will receive a friend request today from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded (check "Tools" on the Client Loader for this)

Also, follow the instructions in the first post of the travel sign-up thread to gain access to our Shoutbox. It's how we communicate with our Yamato passengers to let them know when we have reached their destination.

Winston

Winston The-Duke Buzzkillington
Recruit of TKoE

Born on Calypso, I do not own any shop or appartment.

I'd like to be added to the guest list to enlist as crew. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Winston The-Duke Buzzkillington
Recruit of TKoE

Born on Calypso, I do not own any shop or appartment.

I'd like to be added to the guest list to enlist as crew. :)

I am logging the Monria Fleet Manager into the game now to send you a friend request. Once you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, I'm Vladislav Biss Man the newbie was born on Monria

Sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread on how to gain access to our Shoutbox at the forum. It's how we communicate with our Yamato passengers to let them know when we have arrived at their destination.

Also, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that you don't encounter disruptions when traveling.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Andrew PAG Smart
Monrian Born

I'll log the Monria Fleet Manager back in to get you on the guest list since today is a travel day, but make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so that you don't experience a disruption.

Also do the required 7 posts here so that you gain access to our Shoutbox at the forum. Follow the instructions in the first post exactly. It's how we communicate with our passengers during travel to let them know when we have reached their destination should they have to log out during the trip because of carrying lootables.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
amelia Amelia lion
Born on mornia been around a while just haven't got round to registering on free program.

Thanks

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, my game name is Jessi Messica Naughty and I am TKoE.

I am going to log the Monria Fleet Manager in now and send a friend request to you and others. After you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Larry Compusmurf Wright
Calypso Born back in the PE days.
Monria friends and family. :)

I gotchu :D

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO great to see you again last night, it's been a long-ass time and I miss you guys. :jumpclap

Top Bottom