Monria's Dagon 12 Hr Yog Event | Saturday, July 14th

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added the event results to the first post ... Congratulations to all the winners. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I want to address something that was brought to my attention about one of the teams that won a prize:

*Tusalusa* In Monria

During the course of the event, a second and even third TusaLusa team was created rather than using the team name registered by Skubahta for TusaLusa. I knew of one of the additional teams, but not the third, and I assumed that the teams were registered in this event thread, but have discovered that they were not.

Players are allowed to create teams during the course of the events but they need to register them in the event thread in order to be eligible. When I paid out the lowest solo hunting prize to Skubahta, I also paid him the team prize for last lowest team hunting global. I didn't think twice about it until the discrepancy was mentioned to me.

Not to offer this as an excuse, but managing an event of this sort requires focus, and I trust that our participants follow the rules and guidelines accordingly. I don't think Skubahta was aware of the discrepancy, so I don't blame him, but in all fairness, this is what I'm going to do ...

I have asked Ant to review the event results spread sheet he created and identify the team before *Tusalusa In Monria that had the "Last Lowest Team Global" and I will award them the prize. I will not take back the prize from TusaLusa that has already been paid out, but ask them to please use only one team name during our events as a society. Skubahta has always registered the usual team name that is used, and I would direct all TusaLusa society members to stick to that one.

My apologies if this caused any issues or confusion, and I will post again when Ant gives me the new team name winner. I will be sure to be more alert with team names for future events, and update the rules and guidelines accordingly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post with the correct team name who won the Last Lowest Team Global based on the information I got about the confusion with team names I mentioned above. I also updated the link to Ant's spread sheet which has also been corrected with the new information.

rotiV3tuga

Hello everyone!

On behalf of TusaLusa and as creator of the team that took part in the event, I would like to apologize for not complying with the rules.

It was lack of knowledge that it would be necessary to register the Team in the forum!

As soon as possible, the 200 Peds won in Prizes during the event with the incorrect team name will be returned ...

TusaLusa has always done everything to be very present in the events held in Monria and it is not at all our policy to be in disregard of the rules.

It was a unique case and as such will be and has already been corrected by DME.

A thank you to all,

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello everyone!

On behalf of TusaLusa and as creator of the team that took part in the event, I would like to apologize for not complying with the rules.

It was lack of knowledge that it would be necessary to register the Team in the forum!

As soon as possible, the 200 Peds won in Prizes during the event with the incorrect team name will be returned ...

TusaLusa has always done everything to be very present in the events held in Monria and it is not at all our policy to be in disregard of the rules.

It was a unique case and as such will be and has already been corrected by DME.

A thank you to all,

I appreciate your offer rotiv, even though I already said that it wasn't necessary to return the prize, which was only 150 peds by the way, but I know TusaLusa to be an honorable society and have been great supporters of Monria and what we do for the community. However, I will say one thing to bring something to light that needs to be remembered going forward.

I take the time to put the details together of every event we present, some take longer than others, but everything everyone should know about our events is always in the event threads, except the "Expect the Unexpected" stuff. Therefore, it is important that all participants of our events take the time to read our event threads so they understand the rules and guidelines that are posted. If you rely on other sources to share the information, like another player or information at a society website, there's the potential for unforeseen situations to prevent that from happening.

We appreciate all of our participants, and TusaLusa has been a steady supporter of our events, who have also made contributions, so we thank you for that. Mistakes can happen, and I agree that this was a unique situation, which has already been corrected, so thank you for coming forward rotiv on behalf of TusaLusa to acknowledge it.

Now let's have a fun Monrian Born & Migration Field Trip this weekend. :D

Top Bottom