Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

YogShub-12HrEvent-081118.png

break-c.png

Banner Created By ...
Anny Thundergirl & DME - Monria Media Team
break-c.png
For months now, the two cults from the dark side of the Moon have done their best to create chaos and confusion in an effort to distract us from what the Cultists are doing behind the scenes to advance their plans to gain further control over Monria and its colony.

The Esoteric Order of Dagon and the Cult of the Skull seem to think that they are aligned with the Cultists in their effort to control Monria, but it was proven last month that there is only one true cult that inhabits Monria, the Cult of Shut'thend. However, this has not stopped EOoD nor CoTS from luring community members to the dark side. I discovered one such attempt when I went to the Monria Archives & Research Center (MARC) to retrieve a document I needed to show to General Anderson at DSEC Military HQs.

Upon entering the center, I heard voices and strange sounds. I recognized 3 voices right off the bat ... it was that of Negated (Leader of EOoD), Leshrac (Leader of CoTS), and Kingu (another member of CoTS). From the hallway, I slipped into the conference room undetected and grabbed one of the tablets from the table. I left the facility and found a secure location to access the center's surveillance system.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Negated, Leshrac and Kingu were addressing a group of community members about the benefits of joining the dark side. I know who the community members are and it surprises me that they would even entertain listening to such a lure. Maybe it was the cookies Kingu brought, I don't know, but he's always going on about how the dark side has cookies, like that's a sufficient reason for someone to consider crossing the line. :rolleyes

The Esoteric Order of Dagon seems to be more drawn to the Yogs, even though they have a history with the Cultists that dates back to the 1800s, and brought a friend to the meeting. Likewise, the Cult of the Skull worships Shub-Nigurrath, and they too brought a representative to the meeting. I wonder how the community group felt with their presence. It was probably done to deter anyone from leaving.

I was able to ascertain that they were stirring up some kind of battle on Saturday, August 11th and wanted these community members to join their side to fight against the Monrians and their allies. I'm going to put my faith in the community members to do what's right because I know their loyalty, but Saturday will tell.

I have only one question ... how did they all get into the research center?
break-c.png

EVENT DETAILS
break-c.png

Date | Saturday, August 11th
Time | 12:00 -to- 23:59 Game Time
Location | (see specific increased spawn locations below)

RULES & GUIDELINES
  • please ask questions in Monria chat and refrain from PM'ing DME if at all possible
  • be considerate of your fellow participants during the event
  • also be considerate while using vehicles in areas they are allowed
  • --- this includes not cluttering the TP area with vehicles and/or landing on top of people
  • --- when going back out into the field, please be considerate of where you land and pick up vehicles
  • random global/hof prizes will be given out during the course of the event, but not as frequently
  • winners can pick up their prizes at the DSEC Mining Camp TP when convenient, or at end of event
  • DME will be standing near the TP -- please allow her to initiate all trades
  • make sure to have the Monria chat channel active for instructions and NEXT GLOBAL call-outs
  • TEAMING
  • teams must have the name Monria in the team name to be eligible for prizes
  • please register your Team Name and Team Leader in this thread
  • --- any prizes won will be given to the Team Leader for distribution
  • societies cannot have more than one team name with their society name in it
  • HEALERS
  • if you hire a healer and don't team, your globals/hofs will count as Solo entries
  • if you team with a healer, or anyone else, your globals/hofs will count as Team entries
  • MINING
  • all of Monria is open to those who wish to participate in the mining portion of the event
  • if you get a claim in an area where you are challenged to excavate it because of mobs ...
  • --- ask in Monria chat to see if any of our MCAT members are available to assist
break-c.png

GUESS THE 12 HR GLOBALS/HOFS TOTAL AND WIN 100 PED
  • post your guess in this thread of what you think the 12 hr combined globals/hofs total will be
  • you only get one guess, and it must be posted prior to the start of the event
  • make sure you check all other guesses so that you don't post the same number
  • edited posts will be disqualified, so think carefully before posting
  • the person coming the closest to the actual total at the end of the event wins
  • globals/hofs are calculated from solo and team hunting on Yogs and Shubs, and mining
  • the 12 hr globals/hofs total will be added to this post with other results on Sunday
break-c.png

EVENT PRIZES

Solo Hunting -- Yog
  • single Highest solo Yog global/hof -- 200 ped -- Nuno pombinho Zezere
  • First single Lowest solo Yog global -- 100 ped -- vitor rotiv3tuga zezere
  • Last single Lowest solo Yog global -- 100 ped -- Andrew Kroser Shambhu
Solo Hunting -- Shub
  • single Highest solo Shub global/hof -- 200 ped -- EESTI QUALITY TEXTURES
  • First single Lowest solo Shub global -- 100 ped -- Angel Of Shadows
  • Last single Lowest solo Shub global -- 100 ped -- Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing
Team Hunting -- Yog
  • Highest team Yog global/hof -- 200 ped -- TusaLusa Monria Party
  • First team Lowest Yog global -- 100 ped -- Monria Community Assistance Team
  • Last team Lowest Yog global -- 100 ped -- Monria Forever
Team Hunting -- Shub
  • Highest team Shub global/hof -- 200 ped -- From Monria with Love
  • First team Lowest Shub global -- 100 ped -- Shin & Gonzokillar@ monria hof´s
  • Last team Lowest Shub global -- 100 ped -- Shin & Gonzokillar@ monria hof´s
Mining
  • Highest global/hof on any ore/enmatter -- 200 ped -- Lee Negated Dokken
  • First Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 ped -- Noz Deadmanwalking Du
  • Last lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- 100 ped -- Andrew Kroser Shambhu
DME's Special Global/HoF Prize -- 100 PED -- Mirka miriam Stuchlikova
  • have the first recorded time with a global/hof that has two 9s in it
Guess Total Globals/HoFs (guess = 347 / actual total = 346) --- 100 PED --- Traekie karma Karmic

You can see all of the results in Ant's spread sheet here where individual global/hof totals are included.

break-c.png

RULES ON HOW YOU WIN
  • Solo Hunting, Team Hunting and Mining
  • if you get both the lowest and the highest global/hof ... you win the highest
  • if you win the highest, you are not eligible for either the First or Last lowest global prizes
  • the person who wins the First lowest global can also win the Last lowest global
  • if you get the First lowest global, you can continue hunting or mining toward getting the highest
  • Example ... you get the first lowest global and have the first recorded time
  • --- this means you win the First lowest global prize
  • --- but there's an incentive to continue hunting or mining to see if you can get the highest global/hof
  • --- if you do, then the person who had the lowest global with the time right after yours ...
  • ---------- would win the First lowest global prize
  • you can win only one highest global/hof prize in solo hunting between the two mobs
  • you can win only one highest global/hof prize in team hunting between the two mobs
  • you can win only one First and Last global prize between the two mobs
  • you can win prizes in solo/team hunting and mining based on the above rules
  • Anhithe will extract the data from EntropiaLife after the event and determine the winners
  • the results will be added to the first post in this event thread sometime on Sunday
break-c.png

HERE ARE THE COORDINATES FOR THE INCREASED YOG SPAWNS
(increased spawns are in DSEC Mining Camp only, but all Yogs count except shared loot mobs)

[39121, 17942, 75]
Ghirus The Elder -- Level 35 / HP 2400
Yog Broodmother -- Level 28 / HP 1900

[38499, 18904, 74]
Arbitrator The Vermin -- Level 19 / HP 1500
Vacuity of Perforation -- Level 16 / HP 1300
Persecutor of Abyss -- Level 11 / HP 1050

[38149, 17951, 70]
Yog Penetrator -- Level 6 / HP 477
Yog Ransacker -- Level 6 / HP 382

[38436, 17739, 58]
Arbitrator The Vermin -- Level 19 / HP 1500
Vacuity of Perforation -- Level 16 / HP 1300
Persecutor of Abyss -- Level 11 / HP 1050

[39040, 18908, 94]

[39040, 18908, 94]
Yog Dredger -- Level 5 / HP 305
Yog Tunneler -- Level 5 / HP 244
Yog Gougher -- Level 4 / HP 195

[38663, 18711, 33]
Yog Delver -- Level 3 / HP 156
Yog Burrower -- Level 3 / HP 125
Yog Scraper -- Level 3 / HP 100
Yog Scrub -- Level 3 / HP 80
break-c.png

HERE ARE THE COORDINATES FOR THE INCREASED SHUB SPAWNS
(increased spawns are in Shub Cavern only, but all Shubs count except shared loot mobs)

[35636, 20297, 85]
Ezaodhruh The Blasphemer -- Level 65 / HP 4130
Ashogglui The Incarnate -- Level 50 / HP 3860
Castrantias The Void -- Level 47 / HP 2840

[35725, 20245, 85]
Shub Virago -- Level 40 / HP 2500
Shub Termagant -- Level 35 / HP 1980
Shub Xanthippe -- Level 33 / HP 1840

[35466, 20158, 85]
Shub Harridan -- Level 31 / HP 1660
Shub Pugilist -- Level 27 / HP 1560
Shub Assiliant -- Level 23 / HP 1380

[35256, 21183, 86]
Shub Contender -- Level 23 / HP 1220
Shub Belligerent -- Level 19 / HP 1040
Shub Patron -- Level 19 / HP 880
Shub Combatant -- Level 17 / HP 720
break-c.png

INSTRUCTIONS TO CAPTURE THE DSEC MINING CAMP & DSEC MILITARY CAMP CRATER TPs
(formerly known as the South and West Craters)
  • from the DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
  • --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside the abandoned mine entrance
  • --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Mining Camp crater ... capture the TP and then ...
  • from the DSEC Mining Camp TP follow the road out to the abandoned mine
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [37744, 17987, 110]
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Military Camp crater ... capture the TP and stay for the event
break-c.png

See you on Saturday, August 11th, and don't forget to ...
"
Expect the Unexpected "
break-c.png

REGISTERED TEAMS

CotS on Monria
Team Leader: Leshrac Kaine Necros

TusaLusa Monria Party
Team Leader: five five 351

Monria Forever
Team Leader: Georgi Velizari Hristov

From Monria with Love
Team Leader: miss CoCa CoLa

Monria Community Assistance Team
Team Leader: Gredrrik Alhakekhist Malgar

MonriaMan Returns
Team Leader: Tom Necropolice Dave

Shin & Gonzokillar@ monria hof´s
Team Leader: dai tril0k shin

break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Cthulhu photo you see in the window on the event banner was taken from an aerial project of Obie's where he took 6 Gigantium screens and added a portion of the photo to each screen, then connected all 6 Gigantium screens to make one huge graphic above Monria. He added red sparklers to his eyes and a flame in his hand to create the fire.

He designed an aerial platform above Monria, and then hung the huge Cthulhu graphic in Dec 2017. We invited a few people up to witness the Wizard's magic yet again. He never ceases to amaze us.

Entropia 2017-12-14 21-57-03-14.png

Top Bottom