8 posts to see the Shoutbox...

SoftHart

First ... did you shut down your browser completely before logging back in? Second ... what browser do you use? I know that I can't use IE and have used Chrome for a long time now. You should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right side of the forum just down a bit because you now have 9 posts.

Let me know if anything works ... I'll also check one more thing from an Admin position. :)

Yes, Firefox.

Also, is there a setting where I can get notifications thru email. I am not aware of any replies unless I sign back in here. I looked but couldn't find a setting.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yes, Firefox.

Also, is there a setting where I can get notifications thru email. I am not aware of any replies unless I sign back in here. I looked but couldn't find a setting.

Hover over your avatar name at the top right and you will get a drop-down box with lots of options. The Alert Preferences will give you choices on how you want to be notified. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Did you shut down your browser completely and not just log out of the Monria form? It's necessary to do that and then open up your browser to log into the Monria forum again. Then you should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right side down a bit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You need a few more messages Valter :)

SoftHart

Hover over your avatar name at the top right and you will get a drop-down box with lots of options. The Alert Preferences will give you choices on how you want to be notified. :)
upload_2018-8-13_15-0-16.png

This is all i see, and i am not getting emails when someone responds.

Still no shoutbox on the right...............guess it wasn't meant to be.

Top Bottom