Monria | 2018 Halloween Event | Just Your Usual Suspects

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Bah, Obie took my number :). I guess I will go with 650.

Oh, DME, on behalf of the miners who will be participating, I'd like to suggest/request that mining globals/hofs be considered for the apartment. I know that teams cannot participate because you cannot divide the apartment, but miners always mine solo, so it shouldn't be an issue if you add them to the apartment giveaway. Just a thought.

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Bah, Obie took my number :). I guess I will go with 650.

Oh, DME, on behalf of the miners who will be participating, I'd like to suggest/request that mining globals/hofs be considered for the apartment. I know that teams cannot participate because you cannot divide the apartment, but miners always mine solo, so it shouldn't be an issue if you add them to the apartment giveaway. Just a thought.

Oops, I just re-read the rules and you have indeed included the miners. Please disregard my previous thought :)

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
I would say 525. I'm not able to access my computer til mid-November so I won't be able to play in game on the 27th. Good luck to all the upcoming winners.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just as a reminder ... everyone is responsible for checking what guess others have posted so that they don't duplicate it. This guideline is included in the original post under the guess the total section.

Azra Azazel Astarte

Btw, I have an idea for an alternative to a treasurehunt. how about at some random point a (preferably monria-related) question is asked. first 10 corrent answers win a "chance" to win a whip, meaning:
they pick a number from 0 to 9, only one number per person. once "picking is closed" is announced, last digit of next 3-digit global/hof wins. eg 124ped crafting global, nr4 wins the whip.

That's just a personal idea i had as an alternative. what is everyone's opinion about this?

Top Bottom