Monria | 2018 Halloween Event | Just Your Usual Suspects

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Btw, I have an idea for an alternative to a treasurehunt. how about at some random point a (preferably monria-related) question is asked. first 10 corrent answers win a "chance" to win a whip, meaning:
they pick a number from 0 to 9, only one number per person. once "picking is closed" is announced, last digit of next 3-digit global/hof wins. eg 124ped crafting global, nr4 wins the whip.

That's just a personal idea i had as an alternative. what is everyone's opinion about this?

Did someone not read all of the contents of the event details in the first post? :p

I already have the "alternative" figured out to the scavenger hunt that we can no longer do with the whips. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I set the beginning time with the Event Organizer at the Monria Boxing Ring in the Military Camp for our Halloween Fashion Contest at 19:30 game time so that everyone will be registered and in the boxing ring on time for the start of the contest but forgot to mention the 19:30 part.

I have now added to the first post under the Halloween Fashion Contest that you need to be registered for this event prior to 19:30 game time or you won't get into the event after that time.

I am responsible for providing information about our events (including updates), and you as participants are responsible for reading the details so that you know how things are going to work. Also, check back to the event thread prior to the event to see if anything has changed.

Top Bottom