Monria Team 3 Yr Anniversary Event | Come Celebrate With Us

D

Deleted member 9432

What Leprechauns you talking about?

I mean there are green Leprechauns around...
And i prefer to hunt on Leps instead of low level yogs or shoggs, coz last 2 drop only low MU things nowadays and there is no lowest/highest global prize for Leps still.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I mean there are green Leprechauns around...
And i prefer to hunt on Leps instead of low level yogs or shoggs, coz last 2 drop only low MU things nowadays and there is no lowest/highest global prize for Leps still.

I'll bring that to Ant's attention, but it's too late to do anything for this event.

Leprechauns are also pets, not mobs, and not meant to have a lowest/highest prize. Because the Yog Hatchling pet is an offspring of one of our mobs, we include it in the Yog category for lowest/highest, but it doesn't have it's own category.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Posting your guess for total globals/hofs is now closed ... GL to everyone. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
In reviewing other post times, the following post guesses are also disqualified because they were posted after the start of the event at 00:00.

I am -5 game time now as of earlier in the month when we set our US clocks back an hour ... 00:00 game time is 7:00pm for me, and your guesses show that they were posted after the start of the event as indicated below. We went through this with the Halloween event because some already went through setting their clocks back an hour in Europe, but the US did not . We just set our clocks back earlier this month.

I would like to remind people to please remember to post your guesses prior to the start of the event ... the event thread is up and available a week before the event, so there is plenty of time.

If you want to dispute this, then take a screen shot of your post as I have done below and put it in this thread to make a comparison between yours and mine. Thank You

536 globals is my guess.
posted 00:28 game time --- 7:28pm my time

Lafiel.PNG

posted 00:40 game time -- 7:40pm my time

Coda.PNG

posted 00:41 game time -- 7:41pm my time

Velizari.PNG

My guess - 765
posted 00:49 game time -- 7:49pm my time

Rhag.PNG

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP ... I removed the Monria Trivia event from the after party. Time demands between game and RL will be too disruptive during that time ... my apologies.

Top Bottom