Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
David Red Moon monria born

vismut ludka vual Monrian born.

daz dra perma
Born on Monria

gordon freeman crowbar choose Monria as a start planet

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of theClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Helga Kolu4ka Nemesis
Born on Monria

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of theClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

Thoas

Hello! I am :
Danny Thoas Sartz
and I would like to be added in Yamato's guest list.
I am Monrian-Born avatar.
( I have already written 7 test posts in the test thread forum )
Thank you in advance

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello! I am :
Danny Thoas Sartz
and I would like to be added in Yamato's guest list.
I am Monrian-Born avatar.
( I have already written 7 test posts in the test thread forum )
Thank you in advance

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ionel Darkstorm Tinjala

TKoE private

Pls add me to the guest list of Yamato

Sorry I missed this.

Thoas

IMPORTANT NOTE
  • if you travel with us and exit at a planet destination ...
  • DO NOT accept the Yamato summons once you have exited the Yamato to the planet, unless ...
  • you are picking up items to bring back to Monria or continuing your travel to another planet
  • if you exit the Yamato at a planet and accidentally accept the Yamato summons ...
  • there is a 7 ped TP fee to get back down to the planet
  • you can fly down to the planet from the Space Station because there is no longer a 2 ped entry fee
  • however, you risk the chance of being shot down by a pirate, and ...
  • if you are carrying lootables behind your Materials and Mined Resources tabs ...
  • you will lose those items if you are shot down by a pirate, killed and looted
MONRIA FORUM SHOUTBOX
  • the Monria Forum "Shoutbox" is used to communicate with passengers on the Yamato
  • it's to let them know when we are at their destination and safe to log in
  • this is done when someone is logged off due to carrying lootables
  • in order to be able to see the Shoutbox on the right side of the forum, you must do the following:
  • --- go to this test forum thread and follow the instructions "exactly"
  • --- DME must approve the first 7 posts of a new forum account in order to see the Shoutbox
  • --- once the posts have been moderated and are public in the test thread, you should see the Shoutbox
  • --- scroll down a bit on the right of the forum to see it
View attachment 6994

Hello! I have a couple of questions to make because it is the first time I travel with a mothership.
1. When Yamato reaches a planet can I go to the space spation so that someone else comes there to pick me up with a sleip? Or my only option is to get down to planet with a 7 ped fee? ( I don't have my own sleip)
2. How do I join the Shoutbox? I see it but you were saying that I must request to join this channel...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello! I have a couple of questions to make because it is the first time I travel with a mothership.
1. When Yamato reaches a planet can I go to the space spation so that someone else comes there to pick me up with a sleip? Or my only option is to get down to planet with a 7 ped fee? ( I don't have my own sleip)
2. How do I join the Shoutbox? I see it but you were saying that I must request to join this channel...

When you travel with us and want to go down to a planet, we can drop you off at low-orbit by the planet and someone can give you a ride down. We do our best to make sure that there are rides to planets for our Monrian Born who don't have their own ships. There's no fee for that.

You have enough posts now to see the Shoutbox on the right side of the forum, and you can use it anytime, but is most useful for when you travel with us and have to log out during warps. We post in the Shoutbox when we have arrived at your destination so you can log in right away and not delay our schedule, so it's important to watch the Shoutbox if you have to log out during a warp.

I'll be logging the Monria Fleet Manager in now to do maintenance on the Yamato guest list and will add you. A friend request was already sent to you, and if you accepted it, then I can add you to the guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
tKoE member

Is your in-game avatar name --> lex drkraver luther <-- ? ... if so ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Azra Azazel Astarte,
appartment owner since 18 Dec 2018: Cthylla Towers 6F
Finally got myself an appartment!!! :D

Congratulations :jumpclap ... later today I will log in the MFM to send you a friend request. I'll also put your name in the VIP section of our passenger list at the forum since you now have the free travel benefit.

Welcome (officially) as a member of our Moon family. :aok

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Joey Zeroless Herofree
Monria Born and soon to be TKoE recruit :)

Top Bottom