Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please Register

CotS & TKoE Frolick in the Monria Caves

Team Leader: Kingu

reserve team for fun for all MCAT/TKoE/CotS in slow periods :)

I slightly edited the team name and had to remove the link for the first post because of how data has to be filtered for the spreadsheet of globals/hofs that Ant does after the event ... and the name Monria has to be in the team name.

I added the team name to the first post. :)

San

4756 globals/hofs or a total of 356,000 PED is my guess (not sure which total was meant).

At least wishing y'all to get that high. Looking forward to the weekend, cheers!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
4756 globals/hofs or a total of 356,000 PED is my guess (not sure which total was meant).

It's not the ped value, but the total number of globals/hofs at the end of the 48 hr event.

Let me know if you want to change anything because you aren't allowed to edit once posted.

San

It's not the ped value, but the total number of globals/hofs at the end of the 48 hr event.

Let me know if you want to change anything because you aren't allowed to edit once posted.
Wow, you're fast. No, I don't want to edit my guess, the number meant to count then stands. (Guess I've been in the wrong profession too long where 'total' always was the sum of values and not the number of items.)

Good luck!

Top Bottom