My First Yog's Global on Monria...

Onyar Loorden PSS

Woah, after more than thousands of yogs killed, I finally got a 30 pedder's global lol

2014-07-11 -- Yog perforator 30 PED .jpg

It was a http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Implant&name=NeoPsion_10-B_Mindforce_Implant_(L) (I didn't even know, that there's a NeoPsion 10-B Mindforce Implanet (L) from Yogs, it's quite interesting here...)

BJ4RN3

GZ!
but.... wtf i got over 19 globals on those and have gottn a vx somthing 700, tp chips,... but not that :c i want one!

Onyar Loorden PSS

GZ!
but.... wtf i got over 19 globals on those and have gottn a vx somthing 700, tp chips,... but not that :c i want one!

Oh well, bro. It's pretty random and remember here. You got 19 globals, while I only got 1 global, after over thousands of yogs...

So, no comparison here :)

PhoenixX

Not much info on that implant, may be rare enough you can sell it for a lot more than 30. While you have it tho, maybe note down all the specs of it, the entropedia seems to lack any details.

Good job.

Onyar Loorden PSS

Not much info on that implant, may be rare enough you can sell it for a lot more than 30. While you have it tho, maybe note down all the specs of it, the entropedia seems to lack any details.

Good job.

Ah, you reminded me here. I will go to Entropedia.info to do some information update for this implant :) Also, tyvm m8.

Top Bottom