8 posts to see the Shoutbox...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your posts are now public, so "shut down" your browser completely and then open it up again. Then log back into the Monria forum ... you should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right just down a bit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your posts are now public, so "shut down" your browser completely and then open it up again. Then log back into the Monria forum ... you should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right just down a bit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Zin? ... log out of the Monria forum ... shut down your browser completely ... then open it again and log into the Monria forum. The Shoutbox should be on the right of the forum just down a bit.

Or you can click on the link at the top of the forum to open up a larger chat box.

Phenom Nex

VCAT Team Member
I was once sat at a table in Spain,
Also sat at this table in Spain was a good looking young lady.
This young lady sat at this table in Spain was trying to get the attention of a stray cat by whistling to it.
This cat paid her no attention what so ever.
Bemused, I look at the cat and whistle sharply, the little fella trundles over and starts to purr.
With a frown, the young lady, sat at the table in Spain asked me " how did you do that".
I simply said....well it's simple really I just whistled in Spanish.
To my shock and honest amusement her next reply was......Ohhhh....where did you learn to whistle in Spanish?

Phenom Nex

VCAT Team Member
Below is the machine I used to transport myself to this incarnation of the universe. Alas during the crossing of pan-dimensional bridges it seems to have redacted the colour. Shame really, it had polka dots.

Orbus_all3.jpeg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG ... I am in stitches over here ... this is the most creative way anyone has done their 7 posts to see the Shoutbox. I absolutely love it Phenom, and love your avatar photo as well. Really happy to have you in our community. :)

Top Bottom