Monrian Born Program | How It Works

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post to be more current ... changed the MVST info to the Monria Community Assistance Team (MCAT), and added the instructions on how to capture the DSEC Mining and DSEC Military Camp TPs.

First post will be updated as needed.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. My name is Evgeniy. I recently registered on the forum and in the game, I started on monria. Can I get a starter kit and what conditions need to be met?
In the game Evgenii Tremer Egorov.

Have already met up with you Tremer and given you the Monrian Born starter kit ... Welcome to Monria. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. My name is Evgeniy. I recently registered on the forum and in the game, I started on monria. Can I get a starter kit ?
In the game Evgeny "GRID" vorotoff.

First, welcome to Monria. :)

I am operating a staff avatar right now and doing ship duties and won't be able to log DME in until after we have concluded our Friday travel schedule, which will end about 22:00 game time.

I'll be able to log DME in at that time and meet you at DSEC Forensics to give you the free starter kit.

DeepSpace

Hello everyone. I`m new here. Can i get my starter kit? My name in the game Everest, if you need full my name is Great Everest Mountain. Thank You) I somehow didn`t understand this joke. If i registered through your website, then in theory, I should have appeared on Monria, but appeared on Next Island or do i not know something?)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello everyone. I`m new here. Can i get my starter kit? My name in the game Everest, if you need full my name is Great Everest Mountain. Thank You) I somehow didn`t understand this joke. If i registered through your website, then in theory, I should have appeared on Monria, but appeared on Next Island or do i not know something?)

If you created your avatar through our forum and don't have the Monria Shirt, and are on Next Island instead of Monria, it probably means you were at the Next Island website at some point and your browser remembered that site. There is a glitch that causes this to happen not only at our website but others.

For this to work properly from our website, you need to clear your cookies, shut down your browser completely, and then open it up and log into the Monria forum. At that point, click on Play Now at the top right of the forum and create your Monria account from there. You won't be able to use the same email or avatar name for the in-game details unfortunately, but you can keep your emal and Everest name here at the forum.

If you successfully created your Monria avatar, you will go through your beginner training at Thule on Planet Calypso. We don't have our own beginner training area because we are a Moon and not a planet.

Once you are at Thule and walk out of the initial building to take your first mission called Target Practice, you will see your Monria Shirt (white with black trim and our logo on the back). Don't take the shirt off because you won't be able to put it on again over the Calypso jumpsuit. We currently don't have pants to go with the shirt as a uniform.

If you have successfully created your Monria avatar, then at the end of your beginner training at Thule, you will see Lt Smith who will transport you to the Monria Hub where you start our 11 beginner missions with Denis Pedersen right there by the teleporter.

There is a Monria Missions category at the forum, and the 11 beginner nissions have their own section. Each mission has its own thread with graphics and extra instructions on how to do them because a few of them are a bit tricky.

If you get through creating your avatar on Monria successfully, then hopefully I can meet up with you some time today to give you the Monrian Born starter kit and give you more information that will be helpful to get you started.

It's going to be a little while for me though because it's just about 4:30am my time and I'm heading back to sleep. I always check into the forum to see if there's anything that needs my attention if I get up during the night. The first 8 or 9 posts of a new forum account have to be moderated before they are public. It's part of our anti-spam program.

Hopefully you are successful with creating your Monria avatar and we can meet up later. If you are, then you will need to send in a support case to have your current avatar deleted.

I wish you luck, and hope to see you later. :)

DeepSpace

If you created your avatar through our forum and don't have the Monria Shirt, and are on Next Island instead of Monria, it probably means you were at the Next Island website at some point and your browser remembered that site. There is a glitch that causes this to happen not only at our website but others.

For this to work properly from our website, you need to clear your cookies, shut down your browser completely, and then open it up and log into the Monria forum. At that point, click on Play Now at the top right of the forum and create your Monria account from there. You won't be able to use the same email or avatar name for the in-game details unfortunately, but you can keep your emal and Everest name here at the forum.

If you successfully created your Monria avatar, you will go through your beginner training at Thule on Planet Calypso. We don't have our own beginner training area because we are a Moon and not a planet.

Once you are at Thule and walk out of the initial building to take your first mission called Target Practice, you will see your Monria Shirt (white with black trim and our logo on the back). Don't take the shirt off because you won't be able to put it on again over the Calypso jumpsuit. We currently don't have pants to go with the shirt as a uniform.

If you have successfully created your Monria avatar, then at the end of your beginner training at Thule, you will see Lt Smith who will transport you to the Monria Hub where you start our 11 beginner missions with Denis Pedersen right there by the teleporter.

There is a Monria Missions category at the forum, and the 11 beginner nissions have their own section. Each mission has its own thread with graphics and extra instructions on how to do them because a few of them are a bit tricky.

If you get through creating your avatar on Monria successfully, then hopefully I can meet up with you some time today to give you the Monrian Born starter kit and give you more information that will be helpful to get you started.

It's going to be a little while for me though because it's just about 4:30am my time and I'm heading back to sleep. I always check into the forum to see if there's anything that needs my attention if I get up during the night. The first 8 or 9 posts of a new forum account have to be moderated before they are public. It's part of our anti-spam program.

Hopefully you are successful with creating your Monria avatar and we can meet up later. If you are, then you will need to send in a support case to have your current avatar deleted.

I wish you luck, and hope to see you later. :)

Thank you for answering so early for you) I managed to createan avatar on your asteroid) My avatar name is Kilian DeepSpace Knifer.

Top Bottom