Twitch Stream | arwenevenstar242

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Arwen ... I edited your post and set up your stream for you. We have a certain number of posts required that are moderated first before a forum member is on their own and can posts links. It's part of our anti-spam program.

I enjoyed the nice chat we had during the event on Saturday. Glad you decided to create your Twitch Stream thread at our forum, it makes it easier for our community to tune into your streaming. I already subscribed and will be checking it out.

We have a mid-month event every month, and if Ant knows someone is streaming he usually post the stream on FB to let people know someone is streaming during our events.

Looking forward to seeing more of you and your friends on Monria, we have an amazing community. :)

Arwen Even Star

Hello Arwen ... I edited your post and set up your stream for you. We have a certain number of posts required that are moderated first before a forum member is on their own and can posts links. It's part of our anti-spam program.

I enjoyed the nice chat we had during the event on Saturday. Glad you decided to create your Twitch Stream thread at our forum, it makes it easier for our community to tune into your streaming. I already subscribed and will be checking it out.

We have a mid-month event every month, and if Ant knows someone is streaming he usually post the stream on FB to let people know someone is streaming during our events.

Looking forward to seeing more of you and your friends on Monria, we have an amazing community. :)

Thanks for editting my post and thank you for following my stream. :)

Top Bottom