Greetings

oddbunny

Hello fair people of Monria.

As an old timer of Calypso, I came here on account of distant memories (or maybe I was bored...). I heard the Chicken sandwiches were a delicacy here and figured I'd poke my head in and see if there were any familiar faces around whilst nom'ing on said sandwiches.

13 year veteran of Entropia (holy crap), and the skills of a scrub. Hopefully a nomad can find a home in this cozy environment.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG Bunny ... I am ecstatic that you came to the forum after I caught up with you last night. I didn't think you were still in EU, but when I saw your global I had to reach out.

Bunny is someone I love dearly for so many reasons. I am SO happy to see you Bunny. Let me know when you'll be on Monria and I'll give you the VIP tour and fill you in on all the good stuff.

I think you will really enjoy our community, they are amazing, and Ant and I have been working along WITH them to establish the same kind of social environment we used to enjoy way back when.

I am SO looking forward to catching up with you. :purpleheart

BTW ... Bunny was present and adorning the crafting machine I was using at Sakura City when I got my crafting ATH on 4/2/08 for 81k+ ... he had all kinds of crazy things going on, and was doing weird things to get the trap door in the crafting machine to open ... it worked. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
For some reason, the community is slow in responding ... normally they're ON it ... WAKE UP. :snapoutofit

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well Calypso is in a different time zone than Monria, so the sun does take time to travel :hi

I don't know why I didn't think of that. :duh

Are you sure you haven't had any of Kingu's Maladrite-laced cookies? Those things have a tendency to cause one to think, say and do crazy stuff. Just ask some of our community members. :laughing2

There's also a whole lotta proof at this forum. :rolleyes

So happy we reconnected ... even Ant says he remembers you. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LOL ... well, one thing you'll need to keep in mind is that Monria isn't an ordinary Moon ... not by a long shot ... we have a dark and ominous Cthulhu-based theme, driven by HP Lovecraft's body of work. We are taking his encouragement to writers to expand on his work and are developing our own Monria/Cthulhu official storyline. We have published 4 books (downloadable PDFs) already, and Pinthas and I are writing books 5 and 6.

Mysterious things happen on our Moon, and we are always fighting against the dark forces, but we have two Cthulhu-related societies ... Esoteric Order of Dagon and Cult of the Skull who make it their mission to work with the dark forces to cause chaos. Our events section will shed light on that monkey business.

However, we have an amazing community with friends and allies that make short order of their attempts.

I think you're going to find our Moon community fun, interesting and entertaining. Be sure to tune in to our Monria chat channel.

Type this in the in-game chat box --> /join #monria

Catch up soon Bunny. :jumpclap

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
welcome back ingame Oddbunny :)

As an advanced noob i am not too informed of all oldtimers.. But wish you a good time on monira and ingame..

Ps.. Cthylla tower floor 1 apt3 have suplies of my Maladrite cookies if you feel the urge :p:devil

Hope you will have a great time :)

oddbunny

I'm going to have to post more "back in the day" photos. :devil

Don't think for even a second you're the only one with incriminating photos. I still got my own 'supply' darlin...

oddbox.JPG

Bunny's junk in a box

Wait, that's me. Just a sec...

And hi to everyone else! :hi

Top Bottom