Monria Event | Decca Reclaims Cult of Shut'thend | Sat - June 15th

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

There's nothing to be sorry about whatsoever Lady B ... you did nothing wrong at all ... and you don't need to feel bad about it. You made it known that you didn't do this intentionally to be spiteful, so no worries.

People can pick whatever number they want, as long as no one else posted the number first. :)

Emlyn

Hi DME,

Please register: Panther and Emz on Monria

Team leader Emlyn Emz Draig.

Sorry, if you think this is a repeat request, we wondered if team leader had to be poster, as could not see our team being acknowledged. Also late to post due to a run of 13 hour shifts, so asked Panther to register initially. Sorry if we are making more work for you.

P.S will go for 613 as my guess!

TY in advance and GL all!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi DME,

Please register: Panther and Emz on Monria

Team leader Emlyn Emz Draig.

Sorry, if you think this is a repeat request, we wondered if team leader had to be poster, as could not see our team being acknowledged. Also late to post due to a run of 13 hour shifts, so asked Panther to register initially. Sorry if we are making more work for you.

P.S will go for 613 as my guess!

TY in advance and GL all!

My apologies, it must have been when I was checking the forum from my phone. You guys are on the list and registered, and it doesn't matter who does the post as long as the required information is there.

Top Bottom