Away/Holiday/other

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I am away at the minute due to internet problems. Our internet cuts out at random times so I cannot do much at all. I will try and log in and sort the shop as soon as I can but until it is fixed I am just getting more and more frustrated at trying.

I am still fully committed to the shop even though I know it looks like I haven't been on for a while. This is due to the problems we are having with the internet. Please bare with me as it is really annoying especially when I need it to do my coursework for my exams. Luckily I was able to get websites up and leave them there to work from.

Sorry for this, I hope it gets sorted as soon as possible.

Cheers

Sith

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Best of luck with everything Sith, and I hope it gets sorted soon. I can only imagine how frustrating it is. Let us know if there's anything on our end we can help with.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well, you know you're going to be missed BIG time, as well as Count and Bella if they're having issues too. You guys contribute a lot to Monria as a family and is invaluable to the community.

Hurry back, dammit. I'm sending out an SOS, that's all there is too it. :sos

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Apologies I am still afk, after the holiday x 2 my exam came up really fast and really needed to make sure I know my stuff. Life events just pop up out of no where and your always behind. I will get back on track I promise but need to make sure I am in top shape for tomorrow :)

On a side note the internet seems great just not using it as much.

Cheers
Sith

ps just seen the event, I will fix the shop before the event starts.

Top Bottom