Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hey all, can u sign me up for the guestlist for yamato i am member of TKoE ty

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dis Angela First

Thank you for adding your name in English. I received a friend request from you in the game, so I am going to assume you are Monrian Born. I'll confirm that when we meet up.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, here Jose Mandrako Rodriguez, Monria born :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Liana Lezli Leud, Monrian Born
i hope i wrote in the right place for the spaceship guestlist

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

I will log the Monria Fleet Manager in now and send the friend request since we are getting close to are travel schedule.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Also, be sure to accept the friend request from the MFM and do your 8 posts at the forum (link in previous post) in order to see the Shoutbox at the right side ... especially if you want to travel with us today.

Hopefully, you will also join us on the Next Island Field Trip to do their beginner missions, gain some skills and rewards, and collect teleporters for future exploration. It will be a fun weekend.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded as mentioned in the previous post as well. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please add me too :

Edward MrEddie James (for the field trips)

Thank you :))

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Johnny Spectre Krajch,TKoE member,new in game

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, My username is Lumpy Lumpyboss Boss
I am a TKoE Member and would like to join the mothership.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello my name Sametk24 Luminance Sametk can you add me for travel i am monriaborn. Thanks

Xp3nBirD

Hi fellow morians I'm new to this game how do I sign up for the "Space Travel Program '?

JAX Xp3nBirD Son
Monrian Born

Top Bottom