Monria | Halloween Event | Oct 26th | Grimoire in Wrong Hands !!

K0lb0sa

So,when will registration for fashon contest start?Just cant join in it in event menu because there are no tickets for it.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So,when will registration for fashon contest start?Just cant join in it in event menu because there are no tickets for it.

You don't need a ticket, just go to the Event Organizer next to the Monria boxing ring and register.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP ... the time of the Halloween Costume Contest has changed to 16:00 game time because I messed up when I originally set up the contest for 20:00 with the available tickets ... sorry about that. :(

You can register with the Event Organizer at the Monria Boxing Ring, or through the Global Event option I believe ... be sure to choose the first event item on the list because I was unable to delete the original event.

Here is what it looks like ... * Halloween Costume Contest *

Entropia 2019-10-24 19-40-38-36.png

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP ... the time of the Halloween Costume Contest has changed to 16:00 game time because I messed up when I originally set up the contest for 20:00 with the available tickets ... sorry about that. :(

You can register with the Event Organizer at the Monria Boxing Ring, or through the Global Event option I believe ... be sure to choose the first event item on the list because I was unable to delete the original event.

Here is what it looks like ... * Halloween Costume Contest *

I just registered so that definitely works :)

Top Bottom