DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Jamar Runner Franklin
Monria born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

cosa222

I’m on Calypso, all the planets are loaded, according to the schedule Calypso-rocktropy, but I need a siren, I have no choice? If I need an elevator, do I need to report this in the game? What does the call message look like, what should I do after I receive the message on Calypso?[

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I’m on Calypso, all the planets are loaded, according to the schedule Calypso-rocktropy, but I need a siren, I have no choice? If I need an elevator, do I need to report this in the game? What does the call message look like, what should I do after I receive the message on Calypso?[

How to get Vehikle RK-5?

The first summons is at Calypso at 20:45 game time. It will appear on your screen. When you see it, click on "Accept" and you will be transported instantly to the Yamato.

If this is your first time on the Yamato, you will receive your RK-5 and 50k welding wire from the Monria Fleet Manager on board the Yamato.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tatarka ZayBato Bato
Monrian Born

Slava Papajo0 Kentesh
Monrian-born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
GREY SAMURANT GRUS

You didn't say if you were Monrian Born, a TKoE society member or a paying passenger ... it makes a difference with our space travel program.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Politburo DxM Rabotnik
Monria born

GREY SAMURANT GRUS
Monria born

Hello.I am Monria born Blaster Junkie Tristan.Thank you

cosa222

The first summons is at Calypso at 20:45 game time. It will appear on your screen. When you see it, click on "Accept" and you will be transported instantly to the Yamato.

If this is your first time on the Yamato, you will receive your RK-5 and 50k welding wire from the Monria Fleet Manager on board the Yamato.

Thanks!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Maximus Rubin Rik .Born on Montria.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Mary mc Brick was born at monria

Top Bottom