Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Following is the 2020 Monria Event Schedule ... if anything changes, I will do an update and also do a notification post at the end of the thread.

We do a 12 hour mid-month event every month, and if there's a holiday in that month, we might set it up as a holiday-themed event, depends when the holiday falls.

Also, if we are hosting a bigger event in a particular month, we don't do the mid-month event.

If you have any questions about the following event information, leave a post in this thread, thanks.

EVENTS FOR 2020
(these are tentative dates but should remain as is barring anything unexpected -- I know, it's Monria) :D

Biggest Event of the Year -- 00:00 game time Saturday - to - 23:59 game time Sunday
  • St Patrick's Day -- we go all out for this one -- (Saturday & Sunday -- 3/14-15) - 48 hr event
Secondary Bigger Events -- 00:00 - 23:59 game time
  • Halloween the end of Oct -- (Saturday -- 10/31) -- 24 hr event
  • Monria Team 5 Year Anniversary the end of Nov -- (Saturday -- 11/28) -- 24 hr event
Mid-Month Events -- beginning with June, the events will be 24 hr events - (00:00 to 23:59 game time)
  • January -- (1/18)
  • February -- (2/15) -- will have a Valentine's Day theme
  • April -- (4/18)
  • May -- (5/16)
  • June -- (6/20)
  • July -- (7/18)
  • August -- (8/15)
  • September -- (9/19)
  • December -- (12/19)
If anything else changes I'll let you know.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Feb mid-month will be coming up on the 15th, and I should have the event thread posted tonight or tomorrow sometime, it will have a Valentines theme. :)

Each year, Shub-Nigurrath gathers her band of Shubs to try to take a Monrian community member hostage as a human sacrifice to Yog-Sothoth, her mate, but for the last 3 years she has failed. There's a bit of a tiff going on right now between Shub-Niggurath and Yog-Sothoth, and you'll see that in the banner I created for the thread, as well as what I share with the lead-in story for the event.

The target for the human sacrifice this year will be revealed at the event. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Is there any news/info about this upcoming Halloween event later this month? And the link above is not working

The link is fixed now, thank you for bringing it to my attention. :thumbsup It's highly possible that more links will be broken due to the reorganization of the forum, and if that happens anywhere else, please give me a heads up and I'll fix them. I'll get to the point where I can check all links to make sure they're working properly, but that will be after I get the basic forum reorganization done.

Also, the Halloween event is at the end of the month on Oct 31st, and details of the event will be posted about 2 weeks before. I'm currently engaged with projects that have require my focus at the moment, but I'll get the Halloween event details sorted out. I also have to have a chat with Ant regarding the extra stuff we normally do with our more special events that aren't mid-month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom