Hello Everyone

Eagle

VCAT Team Member
Howdy yall. I was not monria born but now choose to call it home. The reason for this is kind of simple, the two greatest treasures I ever discovered in the entropia universe reside there. Mal and Shadow were first introduced to me by my son Kathulos, I played the game with them and eventually became their mentor. I stayed on Calypso in my old society of which I was a co founder for a good while. They talked me into coming to Monria for an event and the welcome I got from everyone was so astounding I could not leave without joining the TKoE and sticking around to be of help where I could.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Howdy yall. I was not monria born but now choose to call it home. The reason for this is kind of simple, the two greatest treasures I ever discovered in the entropia universe reside there. Mal and Shadow were first introduced to me by my son Kathulos, I played the game with them and eventually became their mentor. I stayed on Calypso in my old society of which I was a co founder for a good while. They talked me into coming to Monria for an event and the welcome I got from everyone was so astounding I could not leave without joining the TKoE and sticking around to be of help where I could.

Very nice Eagle, and we love having you and your son around on Monria too. It's people like you that help make the Monria community what it is ... and thanks to Mal and Shadow for bringing you to Monria. :thumbsup

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Welcome to the moon and the forum beny :)

Most Forums are daunting and full of very opinionated people, but the community is so lovely here that you don't have to worry at all about posting. We love to hear stories and ideas.

Kendra

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello,

I have just joined Monria and i like it.
I was born on Monria and i'm happy about it.

PS: this is my first time using a forum.

Welcome Beny ... and it's nice to have you in our community, your enthusiasm is very notable in Monria chat, I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself and calling Monria home. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi everyone,
This is Merlin, I am new here. just join the forum.
and like to say thank you for all the player helped me.

Welcome Merlin :) ... I think you'll find our community to be friendly and very helpful.

Top Bottom