Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

MONRIA OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER
break-c.png

After a LOT of arm twisting by Bonnie with Titans of Space over a period of time, I finally created the official Discord server for Monria's community. I have a DME/Monria Discord server, but I use that to work with some of our Monria Community Initiative Programs (CIP) team members on projects.

I took my time organizing our new Discord server so that it presented a means for the community to not only connect to share information and ask questions, but also to provide Monria-related links to information all in one place that would be useful for the Monria community and beyond to access easily.

Check it out when you have a chance because I think you will find it quite useful. I will be on Discord throughout the day and into the evening, but may not respond quickly because of my other Monria work and projects. I will be as present as possible and respond as quickly as I can to any and all questions.

I am -5 game time, so keep that in mind too when you post ... thank you. :)

Here is the Perma Invite Link (doesn't expire) to our new Monria Official Discord server.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there ... we have a nice start already. :D
break-c.png

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Not sure what I did but I do have a Discord Account but when i tried to verify my account with you, it says I already have an account though I didn't do anything to verify it. So, what am I doing wrong?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I just opened up our Discord and you're there ... I just responded. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom