Monria VU 4.2 - The Order of the Elder Gods

BuckarooB

I have the feeling that updates in the loot tables made chapter 2 (Yogs) much more frequent than other chapters. Three avatars who just started the mission all looted chapter 2 within the first 200 kills.

Take care,
BBB

KillerDawg

I have the feeling that updates in the loot tables made chapter 2 (Yogs) much more frequent than other chapters. Three avatars who just started the mission all looted chapter 2 within the first 200 kills.

Take care,
BBB

About two or three weeks ago I got my chapter 2, about halfway through the 5k mission. Still looking for the others, and I am on the second 10k on Shoggs. I'll get them when I get them. Something for the future when I get the UL set I want to merge with the horns. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just to make things clear ... the Shub do not drop all 4 chapters, only Chapter 4, and I updated my post #3 to reflect that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Are chapters lootable in PVP?
If yes you can sell via a trusted PK (just a thought if lootable in PVP)

Chapters go to the Miscellaneous tab in your inventory I believe, so not lootable, but while they can be traded, they have no value to anyone else other than a decoration because you have to loot them yourself or your mission doesn't update.

PMolinos

I have all chapters, but chapter 4 has the addition 'part 1'. Mission is not completed, so I can still expect part 2 in the next 1000000 shub kills?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have all chapters, but chapter 4 has the addition 'part 1'. Mission is not completed, so I can still expect part 2 in the next 1000000 shub kills?

There is no Part 2 for any of the chapters, that turned up as a glitch somehow a long time ago, so if you have all 4 chapters (Chapter 1 from Shoggoth, Chapter 2 from Yog, Chapter 3 from Cultists, and Chapter 4 from Shub), then see if you can turn that mission in to Pinthas at DSEC Forensics to get your Horns of Z'agol.

Update up when you can, thanks.

PMolinos

There is no Part 2 for any of the chapters, that turned up as a glitch somehow a long time ago, so if you have all 4 chapters (Chapter 1 from Shoggoth, Chapter 2 from Yog, Chapter 3 from Cultists, and Chapter 4 from Shub), then see if you can turn that mission in to Pinthas at DSEC Forensics to get your Horns of Z'agol.

Update up when you can, thanks.
Pintas says: Have you found the chapters yet?
and the only answer is : No, not yet
I have chapter 1, 2, 3 part 1 and 4 part 1 , Mission says only 3 chpters found

Edit:
Thinking about it, there is a small change that I got the chapter 4 from auction mana, many years ago. I can't remember that any more. If that is the case a chapter 4 might pop up in the future and I have to continue killing shubs. If that is not not the case, there is a bug and can kill shubs forever without looting a chapter 4. The problem is, I don;t know that. Is there a way to find out which case it is? Fill in a support case perhaps?

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good that you brought that up because you have to loot the chapters yourself, otherwise it won't update your mission.

Top Bottom