Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I sent a Friend Request to DamZul In Distress and Pillzy from the Monria Flight Manager in game. Please accept the Friend Request the next time you are in the game so that I can add you to the Yamato Guest List.

All those who accepted the Friend Requests I sent out last night, I have added you to the Yamato Guest List.

Thank You.

Xander Zan Catman

Can we split the Yama List VIP List into categories before it gets too large....

Monria Shop & Apartment Owners
TKoE Members
Misc VIP
ETC

Just so its easier to locate a person in what will likley grow to be a sizable list.
XZC

Red Komojin Devil

I'm interested in piloting :) I know i'm just sergeant but still...

Have been skilling on Varyag, and put in quite some time piloting. Haven't done any warps tho.

Profession: Captain lvl11 (99%)
Skill: Spacecraft pilot 1479 points

VSE lvl 30

TKoE Sergeant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Can we split the Yama List VIP List into categories before it gets too large....

Monria Shop & Apartment Owners
TKoE Members
Misc VIP
ETC

Just so its easier to locate a person in what will likley grow to be a sizable list.
XZC

Great idea Xander, and I'll take care of this after having a late breakfast. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have created separate threads for both the TKoE Yamato Guest List and the VIP Yamato Guest List. These threads will remain locked and only used as a reference for each list. If you have another topic related to the Monria Space Travel Program outside of this sign-up thread, then start a new thread with the appropriate thread title.

Even though you may be on the TKoE Guest List, if you also qualify for the VIP Guest List, I added you there as well, which is broken down by Monria Community Advisers, Monria Mentors, Shop Owners and Apartment Owners. This way there's no guessing, and everyone is accounted for.

As more people are added to this main sign-up list, I will transfer the names to the other lists to keep them current.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Really awesome thing you're doing here; hat off for the initiative. :)

If possible, please add me too:

IGN: Daughter of Anarchy

Reason: Apartment Owner (buying 1F apartment from [Thaddeus Rusty Venture]).

Congratulations on the apartment. When you have the deed in hand, let me know, and I'll add you to the list. :)

By the way, which tower is the apartment in?

Top Bottom