Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome @Danny Ped Super and @Romeodaz -- I will be sending you a Friend Request from the Monria Flight Manager today, so when you get it, please accept it and I will then add you to the Yamato VIP Guest List for the free flights.

Looking forward to catching up with you in the game in #Monria chat. :)

Xander Zan Catman

Our first scheduled flight went off without a hitch.... well except if you don't mention the pilots oversight to stop at Caly Atmosphere to let off a client - but no fear, Anhithe offered up his beloved Equus (red fast quad) for Sidekick to fly himself to safety!

Thanks to everyone at TKoE that turned out for the crew posiions - it was a nice showing of support!! Thanks to Tee for piloing the last leg of the flight!! Looking forward to the return flight tomorrow!

XZC

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hemer_Rush_Hermenegild
General of The Head Hunters
Pilot and Member of TOS (titans of space)
Owner of 3 Appartments in Cthulu Tower (floor 7)

Hi Rush, welcome to the Monria Forum first of all. :)

Second of all, I will be adding you to our Yamato VIP Guest List straight away seeing that you are hoarding apartments in the Cthulhu Apartment Tower. :D You will receive a friend request from the Monria Flight Manager, and as soon as you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato quest list.

See you on the Moon sometime.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
She is regruit, all ok.

btw, i know its not place or time, but damn DME! I LIKE A LOT your signature! :)

Thanks Sholle, I really like it too, because it's dark and eerie. :p

Shade whipped it up for me, and he did a great job.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello John William Slayer I'm a Captain in TKOE. Thanks for this opportunity and wish you best of luck with Monria! Also thanks for allowing TKOE to have a Monrian shop and HQ. :)

Hi John, welcome to the Monria Forum, always good to see more fellow TKoE Knights here. I'll get you posted on the Yamato guest list straight away, and then will send you an in-game friend request from the Monria Flight Manager. Once you accept the friend request I'll be able to add you to the Yamato guest list so that you can start using your free flight benefits. The Yamato is in good hands with the TKoE crew. ;)

Thank you also for your kind wishes, they are appreciated. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I believe that I have the TKoE Yamato Guest List current now. I put everyone in order according to rank so that it was easier to follow or find someone. And speaking of rank, I hear that Dragus and Strike got promoted to Colonel, and I will add the Pilot permission straight away. Congratulations to both of you. :)

With regard to ranks, does the military hierarchy in the game not account for the rank of Corporal?
  • General -- (aka Head Honcho) :D
  • Colonel
  • Captain
  • Sergeant
  • Corporal
  • Private
  • Recruit -- (aka Grunt) :p
As far as the list is concerned, please check it now and then, especially after new people are signing up, because I leave a message highlighted in white as to the status until I have actually added the person to the Yamato guest list.

Right now, Malgo hasn't accepted the Monria Flight Manager's friend request, and I can't find John William Slayer on the player registry in the game. Those two are the only ones who have been added yet because I need then to respond.

Thanks

Top Bottom