More High Lvl Shubs

Javen W. Tesla

The current amount of high lvl (35-40) Shub spawns is not enough to support more than 2 active hunters on them. This caused some issues with another player a few nights ago. As they were upset that we showed up and started hunting while they were. Many of us have limited time and cannot simply come back and hunt later.

This also limits Monria's potential revenue as one player got mad I guess, stopped hunting, and left. This means one less hunter was cycling on Monria cutting into the payout.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Ive seen this many times on every planet. Granted a higher spawn rate could possibly help, but then there'd be complaints because the person showed up and stole 'MY' shrubs that "I" was hunting etc. Not to mention we know MA by now, more mobs will mean less nice loot on each one.

I wasn't there, therefore I can't say what really happened, but often times a little courtesy from folks can go a LONG way.

General statements, aimed at nobody in specific.

1. A person doesn't own a mob area, just because one showed up first does not mean they are the only ones allowed to hunt there.
2. If an area does have a limited spawn of a mob and someone is hunting there, a quick; "Hello, may I hunt here too", can go a long ways towards keeping the harmony.
..2.1 Strageties can help as well, join up as a team, split the loot, or take turns, you get this one ill get next etc.
..2.1.1 The rest of the world does not know your game time. Try again the next day, if the same individuals keep showing up, then perhaps that is their 'rare' time to play the game as well, in which case teamwork will definitely help both parties.
3. Communicate with the individuals, explain situations to each other, see if you can work out something.

With this, I have seen a few requests for older shrub mobs. We should be able to look into this. A few things to consider first. Are these big ones considered bosses of some sort or 'rare' or 'special' mob. If so, diluting them with a ton more might take away their uniqueness and chances of big drops from them etc. Putting higher levels than them in kind of negates their purpose too no? Just throwing out things that have to be considered when the issue is being evaluated.

Thank you
sluggo

Javen W. Tesla

Sluggo,

I understand some people feel like they 'own' an area. The user made two remarks to us "Thanks" and "Nice Job". Our group sent two ? marks out as we didn't understand the user before they just up and left without further explaining the situation.

Also, these are generic Shubs and not he ones with special boss names. As far as I can tell the only special loot off of these mobs is Shub skin everything else is generic loot.

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Ok.

You want me to apologies? I will apologies

My bad - loot was atrocious and I was getting frustrated BUT

Let me tell you something... Just a Hello, can we hunt there and blah blah would have done it! I would have left, just asking for one of you to tell me when you're done. You know, I'm not an ass hole, but if you come at a place where I'm already hunting, with a limited number of mobs and do not say anything, just like f*ck this gal, it's sure will be frustrating for me. With the group you had, I know I didn't even have a chance to have a mob for me. I know it's NOT my mob, it's NOT my spawn and such, but a little bit of respect is just welcomed in those cases. Just think a second and try to take my place...

But well, more shubs L35-40 are needed, anyway

My bad again, but I deserve respect too

Angel

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
All valid points, and pointing back to my original post, courtesy goes a long way, and when things get slim, some coordination can help a bunch too.

Let's please not turn this into a pissing contest.

As for mob maturity, I am not sure how that works, not sure if it's like ark where the owner can slide a slider and poof they are older or what. Not sure if the owner has to fertilize etc like a landowner does too. I will have to leave that to the genuine owners to answer as they can.

You all have excellent points though, with more people here we need to tweak some things. This is the purpose of the forums etc, so we can find where our problems are and work them through. We can't wave a magic wand and make things spiffy over night, we have to work with MA who have their plates full with everyone else as well.

Please remember this moon was taken over 'as is', and we have a LOT of work to do, and a LOT of people want a LOT of changes. We will accomodate as we can, as practical but as anyone who has been here in EU for any amount of time can attest, things can take a while when dealing with third parties.

Thank you
Sluggo

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I'll look into the spawn, it's not like a land area and it will take some changes from dev to tweak. Please bare with me and try to be patient with each other as this is not any players fault if there isn't enough mob to hunt.

Thanks
Ant

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
It is true that the high level Shub spawn is a bit weak, even for one single hunter with good DPS.

But this is how it is today :)

Top Bottom