When it all blows up in your face!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I was busy having some more fun with the "uneco" weapon I bought from E8ty2nd's shopkeeper in Sluggo's shop when I got a message from Xander, General of The Knights of Entropia (my soc, thank you very much) that he wanted to do some testing on Monria's Mothership, the Yamato. He asked if I would go along to help him out. I thought, sure, why not, it would be fun.

He said: you Pilot the Yamato out into lootable PvP - I said: Yay, I get to drive the ship.

Apparently, my sense of direction in space isn't any better than it is with both feet on the ground, because I was heading straight up and I needed to level off somehow. Hey, don't ships take off straight up?

He said: you need to be below the orange or red cloud cluster - I said: I need to find it first.

He wanted to test out which of the four stations were taking on damage as he was shooting at various parts of the ship, so I stayed inside while he took his Quad outside and started layin' some lead on the Yama. I watched the health bars of the four stations and reported back to him.

After he was able to gather the information he needed - He said: join me in my Quad in the hangar. I exited the Pilot seat and ran down to the hangar to get into his Quad. He wanted to show me the various locations of where weapons were positioned.

Entropia 2016-01-18 14-58-34-78.png

Entropia 2016-01-18 14-58-47-33.png

It was during this time that I noticed that the Yamato was at about half-health.

He said: it will give the crew some repair skilling time.

I said: why don't you blow it up and really give them some repair skilling time.

He agreed and we headed back inside the Yamato and the hangar. He dropped me off and I headed directly to the Pilot's seat. I'm not stupid, this was my way of getting to do a bit more Piloting.

Entropia 2016-01-18 14-59-22-62.png

Entropia 2016-01-18 14-59-33-57.png

We weren't that far away from the Monria Space Station, so - I said: see how much more damage you can do before I get back to the Space Station and in the safe zone. I was sure I would make it before he was able to knock out the Yama.

So did I make it?

I can tell you ONE thing - we learned exactly who was the General and who was the Private, and he didn't think twice about looting me. Said he thinks he globaled too, but I told him to keep it as a treasure, because it probably won't happen again.

:p

I had no clue what it was he got, but I didn't care, because I had too much fun and it was worth it to me. I'm sure it's nothing I needed anyway.

Thanks for the adventure Xander, I'd gladly be your tester anytime. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hahaha brilliant what he loot? shoes? From all recent shopping trips?

Daughter of Anarchy

Entropia Universe needs more relaxed people that play for fun like you DM. :p

And I don't talk here mostly about feeding the loot pools (hahaha), but more about the fact that you manage to see the bright side in any adventure and you know to tell the story in such a way that everyone will improve their ab muscles from all that laughing. :p

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hahaha brilliant what he loot? shoes? From all recent shopping trips?

Your hubby keeps insinuating that it's shoes that I buy, but when I'm standing face-to-face with an ugly ass creature, I can't do much with shoes now can I. :p

I took down my first Level 7 Cultist today with the sweet weapon I got from E8ty2nd's shopkeeper in Sluggo's shop last night, and I plan on doin' some more damage when I get back out there - eco or not. :D

I know, I'm not setting a very good example for our Monrian-born newbies, but it was just too tempting.

Sluggo and E8ty2nd are out to corrupt me, I just know it. :rolleyes:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Your hubby keeps insinuating that it's shoes that I buy, but when I'm standing face-to-face with an ugly ass creature, I can't do much with shoes now can I. :p

I took down my first Level 7 Cultist today with the sweet weapon I got from E8ty2nd's shopkeeper in Sluggo's shop last night, and I plan on doin' some more damage when I get back out there - eco or not. :D

I know, I'm not setting a very good example for our Monrian-born newbies, but it was just too tempting.

Sluggo and E8ty2nd are out to corrupt me, I just know it. :rolleyes:

He probably got you mixed up with me lol ......I do like shoes.....and a high heal can do some damage :p

Well done on the level 7 cultist was it a Monria gun? Or one of those no good foreign imported guns

Eco's no fun anyway :cool: less swirlies

Hmm don't listen to those two trouble makers the both of them lol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
He probably got you mixed up with me lol ......I do like shoes.....and a high heal can do some damage :p

Well done on the level 7 cultist was it a Monria gun? Or one of those no good foreign imported guns

Eco's no fun anyway :cool: less swirlies

Hmm don't listen to those two trouble makers the both of them lol

Ya, I'm sure it's real easy to get the two of us mixed up. I'm also sure that you could do some damage with a high heal. :D

This is my new toy thanks to E8ty2nd whose shopkeeper is in Sluggo's shop, so I blame them both. :p

Gravis-GLR-26-UL-Cost.png

Gravis-GLR-26-UL-Stats-1.png

Gravis-GLR-26-UL-Stats-2.png

I know it's not economical, and my hit and crit hit ability are low, but I'm having a bit of fun with it in between mining and mind force, so I don't think it will corrupt me too bad. My highest damage so far is 61 (non-crit), so you can imagine how excited I got about THAT. :D I acquired the nick "Sparky" from Sluggo because I'm usually all charged up, so I fully intend to continue skilling electric chips, but I have other chips I'm playing with too, so now he's going to have to come up with a combo nick - let's see what he does with THAT one.

Back on topic -- I want to have more fun with the Yamato, so I think I'm going to come up with some kind of soc event that will require a battle in space -- I wanna blow more stuff up. :p

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
That's a really nice gun, I really don't know how to buy an eco gun, I normally just get one that hits big and is in my learning range, but I might give that a try

Haha you're just dying (excuse the pun)to get back in the pilot seat :D.
A space event would be cool maybe a two part event scavenger hunt on the ship for a pile of ammo for the gunner seats? Or something like that... Me rambling, which is why I don't come up with the events lol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We might need to go to our private area Kendra and work this one out, because I think we should keep our devious-minded thoughts between us until we're ready to unleash the "holy hell they are in for crap, or this is going to be a zinger of an event" announcement. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Once you skill up a bit that gun will work very nicely for you. Being it's UL as well, you can keep it with you for life and tier it up as you want to add boosters to it to make it perform even better for you.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Once you skill up a bit that gun will work very nicely for you. Being it's UL as well, you can keep it with you for life and tier it up as you want to add boosters to it to make it perform even better for you.

sluggo

See, those guys ain't stupid, they saw me comin' a Moon away and did me a good thing. :D

Daughter of Anarchy

I know it's not economical, and my hit and crit hit ability are low,

As a rule of thumb, all guns which say on Skill Increase Bonus (SIB) "NEVER" are old-school guns which are not maxed 'till level 100 in your skill profession and are not even acceptably eco 'till at least 70-80+.

But, oh boy... wish I would afford myself such extravagances too - lol

Last edited:

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
Great story DM :)
Sadly, you'll be uneco with that weapon for a LONG time :p It maxes out at level 100. One can only wish to reach level 100, some get to live the dream. :) You'll loose far more then you will profit when using it, but who cares if your having fun right? Enjoy, its a nice gun!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Great story DM :)
Sadly, you'll be uneco with that weapon for a LONG time :p It maxes out at level 100. One can only wish to reach level 100, some get to live the dream. :) You'll loose far more then you will profit when using it, but who cares if your having fun right? Enjoy, its a nice gun!

I don't understand why they even make these weapons then if you can't max it until Level 100, which according to many, there are few who even reach that level. It doesn't make sense to me, other than I have something special, and I have no intention of giving it up anytime soon. :p

Just outta spite, I'm gonna stay on the Moon until I reach Level 100, and then I'm gonna hurt something.

THAT should tell you how dedicated I am to having fun in the meantime. :D

toecutter

I don't understand why they even make these weapons then if you can't max it until Level 100, which according to many, there are few who even reach that level. It doesn't make sense to me, other than I have something special, and I have no intention of giving it up anytime soon. :p
:D
Just outta spite, I'm gonna stay on the Moon until I reach Level 100, and then I'm gonna hurt something.

THAT should tell you how dedicated I am to having fun in the meantime. :D
That's the spirit DME! :D

Xander Zan Catman

I love the way you tell a story! To answer the burning question.... what exactly DID I loot from DME? Well, it was what I like to call - TT Food - a small assortment of tier componants, oils, wools, shrapnel, and about 81 ped of malladrite? ore?

I offered to return it.... I honestly thought she wouldn't have anything when I shot her... it was more for fun....but she told me to keep it as my treasure.... I will treasure it all the way to the ammo store. HAHAHAHA

We need to go out more in the yama and get you all space experienced. :)

XZC

Daughter of Anarchy

To answer the burning question.... what exactly DID I loot from DME? Well, it was what I like to call - TT Food - a small assortment of tier componants, oils, wools, shrapnel, and about 81 ped of malladrite? ore?

I offered to return it.... I honestly thought she wouldn't have anything when I shot her... it was more for fun....but she told me to keep it as my treasure.... I will treasure it all the way to the ammo store. HAHAHAHA

We need to go out more in the yama and get you all space experienced. :)

Can I be the next one that loots DME? Please? Pretty please? ;)

(and before someone jumps on me - obviously kidding)

Top Bottom