Suggestions Poll

What suggestions would you prioritize ? (multiple choices possible)

• 1 - Add a rookie finder (0.1ped/drop) so its easier for newbie to start mining.

• 2 - Add Sweetstuff enmatter so miners can get some to craft nutrio for pets.

• 3 - Add a shared boss mob like a big Shub or a huge Yog.

• 4 - Missing Chapters Mission : change current crappy reward to something interesting.

• 5 - Increase drop rate of mob's skin/parts. (Better average MU for hunters, and crafters happy)

• 6 - Decrease spawn wait time from 12 hours to 1 or 2 hours for Shub bosses (currently 6 to 12 hours)

• 7 - Increase the spawn of lvl 11 & lvl 18 Yog.

• 8 - Add new BPs for higher Modec VXT, DSEC Amps/finders & Monrian Armor set/ plates.

• 9 - Add tamable mob, Spider would definitely be a popular pet.

• 10 - Add an event zone so we can host public event.

• 11 - Add a stable to Monria.

• 12 -Make the Monrian BPs lootable only by crafting on Monria.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
This thread is for prioritizing suggestions as previously mentioned in this thread: http://monria.com/forum/threads/suggestions-for-next-vu.1619/#post-7669

You can vote only ONCE but you can have MULTIPLE choices !

**Please do not select all, we know they are all good suggestions but select only the ones you prefer.

What would you prefer?

Mining:

• Add a rookie finder (0.1ped/drop) in TT, so its easier for newbie to start mining.
  • Add Sweetstuff enmatter so miners can get some to craft nutrio for pets.
Hunting:
  • Add a shared boss mob like a big Shub or a huge Yog.
  • Missing Chapters Mission : change current crappy reward to something interesting.
  • ---- (Create new mission using the Chapters)
  • Increase drop rate of mob's skin/parts. (Better average MU for hunters, and crafters happy)
  • Decrease spawn wait time from 12 hours to 1 or 2 hours for Shub bosses (currently 6 to 12 hours)
  • Increase the spawn of lvl 11 & lvl 18 Yog.
Crafting:
  • Add new BPs for higher Modec VXT, DSEC Amps/finders & Monrian Armor set/ plates
  • Make the Monrian BPs lootable only by crafting on Monria.
Misc:
  • Add tamable mob, Spider would definitely be a popular pet.
  • Add an event zone so we can host public event!
  • Add a stable to Monria.

Last edited:

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Changing missions is probably not going to happen. You can add a mission, or delete a mission generally, but changing the reward on an existing one they tend to balk at. As far as filling out the mining drops with some of the more common stuff, yes, sweetstuff is good for pets but I think the mindset is sort of, well there are not pets tamable on Monria so no need for sweet stuff.
More BP's is alwys a good thing. Rookie finder, that small, ehh, probably tie it to a misison somehow maybe.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for doing this Shadow.

I figured I would turn the assignment over to you since you created the initial suggestions for next vu thread, and also figured you would do a better job since I'm a bit of a mess with polls. I'll get the hang of it because I have a feeling there will be more in the future. Besides, delegating is part of the job, right? :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Voted :)
Great thread great idea to vote ;)
Nice to see a few leaders standing out too,

Top Bottom