My biggest tower :D

TacoTuesday

PRINT SCREEN 2016-02-13 13-7-59.jpg
2016-02-13 -- Ares Head 30685 PED .jpg
After almost of year of bad mining, I finally got one!

I bought 2 L13's just to try to win the mining category for todays event...but never expected this to happen!

It was the first time I used UA instead of probes too...the first amp nrf'ed, but hit this on the second am on the 4th drop. (Was looking for both ore and enmat)

I am still shaking....I love you monria!

And ty to all the great people that already congratulated me in game, if I missed anyone, I am sorry. I hope you ALL hit something soon! :swirlies

Last edited:

New York Rose

After almost of year of bad mining, I finally got one!

I bought 2 L13's just to try to win the mining category for todays event...but never expected this to happen!

It was the first time I used UA instead of probes too...the first amp nrf'ed, but hit this on the second am on the 4th drop. (Was looking for both ore and enmat)

I am still shaking....I love you monria!

And ty to all the great people that already congratulated me in game, if I missed anyone, I am sorry. I hope you ALL hit something soon! :swirlies

HUGE GRATZ!!! Everyone in my society chat is talking about it!! :clap:cheers Happy..Happy for you!

TacoTuesday

Ty all :) Well, I have spent a week or two there in total time. But I know that is not much...I was there the day it launched and started mapping the ores in a long-forgotten thread somewhere...but I have a short attention span and end up drifting.

I am pleased with the new "management" though! Actually pleased is an understatement. This was a great event idea, and the month long event is a great idea too.

I know I will be doing the shub mission now (they loot good), following in the footsteps of my good friend Angel of Shadows, who was the first to finish the 5k and the 10k. I doubt I will ever surpass her shub globals, because she is a true grinder, and I get bored too easy and end up chasing rainbows, and she would kick my butt if I did...but I definitely want to tell you all that she was the one who reminded me of this event, and if it wasn't for her, I would not have gotten that tower :D

I hope she gets one soon!

If anyone has Cthulhu tower apt for sale on floor 8, let me know...I want to move in next door to her and stalk her, er I mean be neighbors :cheers2

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Aweee, thanks Taco :)
And big congratz again, wish I would have been able to get your reaction on TS registered on stream when you got it, it was pretty funny :D
:happy
(And of course I will kick your butt...for any reason tho :D )

TacoTuesday

Thanks again everyone!

Some people have been asking me some questions in game so I wanted to write here a little more...

I am almost L50 prospector/miner naturally (and would be over L50 easily if I didn't chip out hundreds of tt of mining skills over the years). This was my first 5 digit ever!

My first 2-3 years was spent solely mining...but in the 3-4 years after that I still drop 2-3 random amps every couple of days on average...about 8-10 per week. (usually L5 or d-class). My last tower was 15 months ago during the first Gold Rush event, btw.

Anyways, I was using an unenhanced tk-320 when I got the 30k (I normally save it for rare ore mining, but since so many people were mining Monria that day, I tried to go as deep as possible).

People here are so nice...I love Monria!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for sharing the information Taco. I'm a newbie miner, and one day I'm going to understand all of that and just how valuable it is, but for now, I'm going to keep on going and learn from those who path I will follow.

That means I'm going to invade your mining lane, and not let any crater dust build beneath my feet. :D

Shade got your 30k tower banner done and I sent it to Ant, so it's probably on the Client Loader by now. :thumbsup

Top Bottom