2 in 1 my biggest so far :)

John Strike X3

Started checking pockets of cultist hoping for a ticket late at thursday. Had decent run so kept pounding them for many hours ended up with only two globals and mostly decent loot. Was pushing so hard into them that ended up over 24 hrs without sleeping :D

And finally after scheduled friday warp was done was so tired and went to bed. Slept for 12 hours lol. Saturday was goofing around the many events and shortly after went to hit more cultist. Loot wasn't that good but could be worse :D Eventually took 1 hr break, and then continued. Burn all weapons i had was in search for new one, and got 2 from Kendra. One was low TT and i burned it fast, second one was a charm.

Got tired with loot in west crater so decided to push into cave. Half way there the 506 suprized the hell out of me. Is it finally the ticket???? Opened my eyes and no it wasn't but oh well ill take it :D Got autoloot pill going and plenty more ammo also skill boost so decided to continue since i headed to big cave opening. And i am really glad i did. While i was trying to remember if that was my biggest solo hunting hof so far and chatting with friends on team speak, at the big opening swirlies hit me again.

This time i was looking at loot, first i saw bit over 3k shrapnel and i totally lost it there, and started to scream on team speak, few seconds later mate says: nope u got 7879. I looked at the hof ticker and yes he was right. Totally lost it for a while, autoloot goin, boost going too but couldn't hunt lol. PM's comming in me checking on loot, screaming on team speak, trying to catch breath. Continued till boost ends and run out of universal ammo that i planed for this run.

After bit over 2 yrs playing of mostly frustrating loot on hunting it finally happened :) Grinded around 3k mobs in those 48 hours. Than rushed to celebrate at ongoing party in hub :)

c63f71d1f4.jpg

2aa5ce8639.jpg

So what did i get, here is total of the loot on this run.
7b81d2c68d.jpg

4126a639d9.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations Strike --> I'm so happy for you, and it's well-deserved. :thumbsup

I hope you don't mind, but I split your text up a bit to make it easier to read. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Well done Strike :D I'm so glad I was there to witness your reaction on teamspeak, it was so exciting and funny hearing you lol
Strike. "omg again...what 3K? No....more oh no OMG 7 something oh....wow ......"
silence
Me "Strike are you there? Are you okay"
strike "I'm in shock"

Brilliant a great end to the Day:ecstatic:

Top Bottom