5 Week Hunting & Mining Most Globals Event

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monria Event.jpg

Monria is hosting a 5-week hunting and mining most globals event. It begins during the day of our Valentine's Day Event on the 13th of February, and ends on the day of our St. Patrick's Day Event the 19th of March. All Monria creatures are included in the hunting portion (including bosses), as well as the entire Moon open for the mining portion.

EVENT DETAILS

Dates
/ Times --> 00:00 EU Time - Sat 13th Feb / to / 00:00 EU Time - Sat 19th March

Monria Hunting Grind
  • 1st Place w/most globals at the end of the event wins --> Monria Apartment
  • 2nd Place w/most globals at the end of the event wins --> 200 PED
  • 3rd Place w/most globals at the end of the event wins --> 100 PED
  • All Monria creatures are eligible for the hunting grind, including bosses
  • Event is listed at Entropia Life under - Monria Hunting Event
Monria Mining Grind
  • 1st Place w/most globals on Maladrite Stone or Zoldenite Dust wins --> Monria Apartment
  • 2nd Place w/most globals on Maladrite Stone or Zoldenite Dust wins --> 200 PED
  • 3rd Place w/most globals on Maladrite Stone or Zoldenite Dust wins --> 100 PED
  • The entire Moon is open for the mining portion of the event
  • Event is listed at Entropia Life under - Monria Mining Event
Entropia Life
  • Both hunting/mining events are listed at Entropia Life
  • You will need to register for the events to be eligible for the event prizes
  • You can register for either hunting or mining, or both, before or during the event
Delivery of Prizes
  • Prizes for this 5 week event will be awarded at our St. Patrick's Day Event on March 19th
  • The St. Patrick's Day Event details will be posted soon
Additional Hunting Event Added

Dates / Times --> 00:00 EU Time - Tues 23rd Feb / to / 00:00 EU Time - Sat 19th March

Monria (Added) Hunting
Event Details
  • 1st Place w/most globals at the end of the event wins --> Monria Apartment
  • 2nd Place w/most globals at the end of the event wins --> 200 PED
  • 3rd Place w/most globals at the end of the event wins --> 100 PED
  • Event creatures include --> Cultist, Shub, Proselyte of Shut'thend, Sectator of Shut'thend, K’Tan Partathus Arch Follower of Cthulhu, Tempest the Eradicator, Castrantias the Void
  • Event is listed at Entropia Life under - Most Hunting Globals Event
  • You will need to register for this event in order to be eligible for prizes
  • Delivery of prizes --> same as what's listed for other events

HAPPY HUNTING AND MINING

Last edited by a moderator:

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
This sounds like a solid event for sure.

Also for the youngsters, globals on yogs etc, which are VERY doable creatures start out at like 20 ped or 30 ped i think so you won't be left in the dirt because you can't take on culties or shrubs.

This event has mobs for everyone to global and since we are counting globals and not the ped amount of them, everyone really has a fairly good chance of being a solid competitor.

Good Luck everyone.

Sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
JUST AS AN FYI:
  • this event has already started --> 00:00 EU time, 13th Feb
  • we started this 5-week event on the day of our Valentine's Day Event intentionally
  • this way, your efforts during the Valentine's Day Event will count for the 5-week event as well
  • I also updated the original post to note that "Bosses" are included in the 5-week event
If you have any questions at all about this event, please let us know.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm glad you posted this Ant --> because I was going to ask you whether we should be doing this or not. It's cool to see who's doing what and have a vision of a real race, but I guess the real race will be when we get closer to the end and it becomes mass chaos to the finish line.

I can't believe the amount of globals some have already. :thumbsup

Good Luck to everyone! :clap

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
It depends on how you mine. A L13 amp and pretty much every hit is going to be a global, but with UG rules you could easily burn out two or three of them w/o seeing any return.

This is true though that towards the end it can get really crazy as folks pour it on in the last minute hoping the can dominate and take home the trophy.

sluggo

Trixster

Hi all,

Just wondering if there could be an adjustment to the rules, regarding Yog globals. Higher level players just camping the tiny mob for the small globals.. I'm happy to participate in the event if there is any point in me hunting the larger mobs, otherwise this is just a Yog hunting event.. Seems pretty pointless. I like monria, came for the event and have some big days planned including giving work to the healers here.. But right now seems totally pointless. Unless I want to hunt baby yogs!

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
Hey Trixster

I'm not sure they could do that, your ability to compete in an event like this depends on a few different factors, how much time you have to play being one, your budget is another. A higher skill level doesn't mean you have a higher budget to match it and can afford to grind shubs or bigger cultists all day long. As it is most globals the obvious mob to hunt is one that is easy to kill and affordable to kill. Which mob that is depends on the individual.

The more you can kill, the more chances of a global and I think with most events of this type there are some that feel higher level players should stick to he highest level mobs. I could hunt shubs all day long if I had the budget to, but I don't, if I had the time to compete I would most likely be trying the bigger yogs rather than cultists because they global more often.

A lot of things can change in an event like this, people give up, their luck runs out, real life commitments take up their time or if they have a short attention span like me, they move on to other things. It depends on their determination to win too. You have as much chance as anyone to win and your already 4th!

That being said, an event should be fun, a long event like this is about determination and perseverance as well as a little luck!

Last edited:

Trixster

Sure I understand what you are saying, but that's why I think an adjustment is needed perhaps a reward for baby mobs + larger.. I don't know, but pretty sure I won't bother hunting for this event any more as it is. As I don't want to hunt little yogs :p

Maximus Cashicus

Hey Trixster, I know where u are coming from, I can do Shubs but only with L armor and plates and I simply cant afford to grind them, same goes with the large cultists. I'm on the yogs as well because that's what i can grind in my budget.

Top Bottom