8 posts to see the Shoutbox...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your posts are now public, so "shut down" your browser completely and then open it up again. Then log back into the Monria forum ... you should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right just down a bit.

Reb

Aha, here's where I can post my meaningless posts lol. It's late, and there was a lot of info about the upcoming event. But I hope I can manage to make 7 posts at least :)

Reb

Hmm, was I suposed to wait until post number 2? I'll do this one and wait. Btw, I have a question. Well, I have many but I might figure out some myself. But if the warp to the event is free for otherwise-born people, can it pass NI?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hmm, was I suposed to wait until post number 2? I'll do this one and wait. Btw, I have a question. Well, I have many but I might figure out some myself. But if the warp to the event is free for otherwise-born people, can it pass NI?

I'll have to check with the management team of our travel program, but I can tell you that if there isn't more than you on Next Island that needs to be picked up, we probably won't be making the stop there. That planet isn't on our travel route.

Reb

I'll have to check with the management team of our travel program, but I can tell you that if there isn't more than you on Next Island that needs to be picked up, we probably won't be making the stop there. That planet isn't on our travel route.

Yeah no, I understand that. I'm gonna see if more people are going from there. Didn't have time last night, but at the very least we can share rides. :)

Reb

Ok, just 4 left. Well, surprisingly, I have nothing to say lol. Give me time, it's early here XD

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Your posts are now public, so "shut down" your browser completely and then open it up again. Then log back into the Monria forum ... you should be able to see the Shoutbox on the right just down a bit.

Top Bottom