A Hitman in town

Hitman

Hi fellow monrians. Its my 2nd visit to the moon since it was under new management and im happy to say its growing.Though i made the account way b4 i stepped here i never had the chance to say Hi...so here i am saying to hi to all ;).i can proudly say i like here it and want to call it home very very soon.just hv to win a apartment from an event asap :p.Keep up the good work DME,GK and the rest of the team.see u all in game.gl

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria Hitman, glad to have you about, and happy that you are enjoying yourself. :)

Just as an FYI -- you can see the official Monria Team members here, but we have some incredible community members who are support teams and individuals that we sponsor as part of our Community Initiatives Program (CIP).

We like to give opportunities to those who are genuine in their support of our vision, and what we want to do for Monria and the community as a whole. Community comes first, and we work in partnership with our community so that we develop an environment that they would like to see as much as we possibly can with what's available to us.

One of these days, I will do a thread that recognizes and applauds those who have given much to our efforts.

We love our community. :clap

Top Bottom