A moon orbitting around Monria?

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Chris moneyme mo, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Had to share this..definitely looks like a moon orbiting Monria. Easter egg discovered? You be the judge..

upload_2019-10-25_20-27-53.png

2. Sandy

Sandy New Member

moonmoon?

3. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

Do you mean that light brown little object-spheroid around the big ball of fire lakes and scorched earth? ... because that little light brown object IS Monria :)

When i first came to Monria I've been wanting to know about that big ball of fire and what the story is there ... but so far everyone has thought that was Monria.. but if you investigate the little "Moon" closer you can see the craters and the same layout as Monria's map so that clearly is Monria.

But I've created my own theory that the fiery planet was probably not so fiery before Monria showed up through the wormhole or White hole rather.. (just below your screenshot)

From my attachment you can see the trajectory and space particles it really does seem like Monria came hurling out at this unsuspecting world leaving it in it's currently devastated state and littering the space around with debris.

Nothing useful but since I've not been able to get any answers in game I've just been having fun stipulating by myself :mnmdance

InkedEntropia 2019-10-29 17.50.14_LI.jpg

4. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

So are we actually on the dark side of the moon? because we cant see the fiery planet from the moons surface.
    This just gets darker and darker :devil

5. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

The dark side is strong on the moon. I can sense the disturbance.