A suggestion to help upgrade finders

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hi . I am only a 5 month old Monrian and still learning a lot of new things. My name focus is mining. I focus on using an f105 finder mainly because I don't want to get caught in the cycle of buying a new finder every couple of weeks long term. However, to keep improving my skills and mining, I need to do tier upgrading on the finder.

Here is the dilemma. Besides the expense, there seems to always be one or two items that are very hard to find or very expensive. Being at lvl 3, I only know the ingredients for the first 3 of 10 tier levels. To date, garnets and opals have been the ingredients that are not easy to find. Opals are rare ( which is why their MU is 590%) because they cannot be mined and only come in drops from two mobs, Foul or Longu on either Ark or Caly. At the tier 3 level, I needed to get 302 opals combined with the other 4 ingredients to do the upgrade.

So, with all this added information in mind, the suggestion is that ingredients like garnets or opals or other gemstones/rarer ingredients needed in the tier 4-10 lvls be made available on Monria either by looting a mob or by mining. Since Monria is a planet with a strong focus on mining, this would help a lot of us to do better. Not to mention encouraging other people needing these gemstones/rarer ingredients to come to Monria and build our economy with their mining efforts and trading.

Please consider this idea.

Thanks.

Princess Zarnia

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
opals, garnets, sapphires etc that are used to make the upper tiers drop from crafting HOF's. Typically you need a HOF above 150 ped to start seeing those items drop down.

All tiering up does is allow you to put enhancers on it.

What enhancers are you putting on your Finder? To be honest, a F-105 does fine pretty much everywhere on Monria, if anything, Id just put a range enhancer on it. The T4 finder does good in the shrub cave and at times in Cave 4 to find the better MU stuff deeper but generally the 105 is fine.

sluggo

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Thanks for the added info everyone. I had to buy the opals from both caly and ark to get the amt i needed. The enhancers are skill enhancers and depth enhancers..not sure what i will be putting in the 3rd slot. I will be doing that when i get off the yamato on monria. any suggestions are welcome. I have had HOF's over 150 ped but there were no drops of opals on them. Online, the internet information says only what i wrote above..nothing about drops from crafting or anything else. Thanks again for the added info.

Princess Zarnia

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
I passed a Garnet onto Gatekeeper yesterday, so should be stock of Garnet piles for a little while - Any stones I get through my crafting activities whist on Monria will go the same way :)

sluggo

Shop Owner
It's been ages since I have had any hof's even close to dropping one of those, even though I am crafting amps and stuff that could easily do so "(

I only have like 10 or so in storage which won't help you any. I will ask some folks on Ark today if I ever get in game who tend to have those kinds of thingies and see if I can pick up some opals, garnets, etc to bring back to Monria for us.

sluggo

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Well, my f105 is now ready for the lvl 4 tier upgrade...the needed ingredients are as follows. animal adrenal oil..403ct, simple II conductors 86ct, pile of opals 403ct, blazar frags. 1076 ct and tier 4 component 189ct. I will need to wait on getting all of these things because except for the blazar and adrenal oil, I would need to buy the rest which is alot of ped i don't have unless i get a another big global or HOF soon. lol..i currently have 5 opals of the 403 needed so with having done alot of upgrading recently to my finder, my ped is on the low side for a little while. ..lol

sluggo

Shop Owner
I only have a small handfull of opals, but plan on doing some crafting tomorrow. With luck I get a decent hof on my finders I will be doing and it will drop some I can let you have.

sluggo

Top Bottom