Ahoy Moon People

Romeo

Shop Owner
Guess after two weeks of hiding on the moon I should probably introduce myself.

Hey there, I'm Romeo, came over to Monria from Arkadia about two weeks ago with my better half (Placated.) She is still toying around on Calypso due to being at an in-between stage on the Monrian mobs, but secretly would prefer to be on Monria all the time. We immediately fell in love with the community here on Monria and the willingness of everyone to try and help the other citizens out that we have moved ourselves over to Monria full-time.

Anyway, will try to be somewhat active in chat when we are here, but our play schedule is usually morning/afternoons (Eastern Time) and then later at night (usually after we get the 4 kids to sleep.)

Look forward to meeting those of you who we have not yet and looking forward to Monria's continued growth!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Romeo, and welcome to Monria. Our community really is amazing, and always helpful. You and your wife are coming at a good time because we are about to change things up a bit. Our new content wasn't ready for yesterday's VU but we're hoping that it will be available in the Patch which should be next week. If so, then it will trigger some fun and craziness.

But then -- the Moon is known for its fun and craziness, and we often throw in a bit of spontaneous chaos just because we can. We're also known for random acts of helping our Monrian-born, but then our randomness emerges in other ways too.

The forum is full of great information, so spend some time cruising when you can.

See you in the game sometime. :)

RosaRaine Buns

Hiya Romeo. Welcome to Monria:ecstatic. You and Placated will have a great time here and fall in love with it more more. If either of you two need any help with anything just let us know. See ya both in game :cheers2

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Welcome to the moon romeo. Life gets hectic for sure but we do what we gotta do for fun.
Being east coast, hopefully this storm doesn't stop you too bad.

sluggo

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Moon A Holics anonymous? We still play, just use pseudonames.

sluggo

Top Bottom