Ahrotahn's Monria Experiment

Ahrotahn

Well, after going through the forums and realizing this is probably a better place to track my progress with globals, I thought I would post here!

Just for funsies to track what all happens since my move here. I previously had 4 globals, all exactly 10 PED on Arkadia. Most were on daily Oratan mission, one was a Tiarak kill.

I've had good beginner's luck here on Monria. 4 globals in 2 days, and one was actually pretty good.

Anyhow, here we go =)
18omlv.png

ng6moh.png

2n1uhit.png

And finally, the BIG one (for me)
rlbbpc.jpg

Ahrotahn

Well, I ended up hitting another tonight, just over 10PED (trust me, MA owed me something). Mostly wool, wish it had been mostly shrapnel!

Only issue was that I was in full screen mode, unlike usual. I didn't get a screenshot this time :oops.

Anyone know how to take photos from full screen? It's not a huge deal, just would like to try to track this stuff some, it's fun!

Ahrotahn

Well, MA finally saw my pleas and granted me another global. This time it was a crafting global. 53PED enmatter residue. AND even though I was in windowed mode, it didn't capture it! Stupid computer haha.

It was fun to see it pop though! :clap

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Congrats on your globals there. yes they are nice.
Crafting globals you can almost always count on being pretty much mostly enmat, with occasional opals, rubies, etc on big globals.

I have seen that the yogs can be pretty nice on globals. Havent hunted enough shogs to really see any but given their very low level globals will be scarce. Culties I have seen some nice near globals dropping guns. Shrubs are too tough for me until I get my ass some armor plates, so really can't comment much on them.

Keep up the good work there.

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I just heard that MA included a print screen button in the actions library

They are really answering your prayers :)

sluggo

Shop Owner
Doesn't Entriopia Tracker automatically save screen shots of globals? You think MA could implement something like this.

sluggo

Ahrotahn

Well, I had to move away from Monria for a little bit to clear out all my excess inventory and also collect 90% of my things from Ark.

I ended up at Caly, so it shouldn't be too hard to get back very soon.

In that grain, I did a little hunting on Caly and ran across a few little Globals that brought me back to a reasonable loot %.

This first one off a mob with about 10 HP, so pretty awesome.
10icx8i.jpg

Followed by 2 on Cornucanauda from the Daily Mission on Caly.
wclcw4.jpg

4gnno1.jpg

sluggo

Shop Owner
Glad to see you are getting some of your ped back, that's always a nice feeling to get a global / hof no matter where it happens at.

sluggo

Ahrotahn

WOW finally another Global, have only been back for a day. Already cycled more PED than I ever have before, did 100 cultists and now finishing 1k Yog when I hit a small Global!

spjdcx.jpg

Top Bottom