Allow Me To Tell You A Little About Myself

Starburst

Hi Monria, and thanks for the event the other night. I will be posting similar threads on all the forums, as I don't think I have ever really said hello to the group on any of the forums I have joined which was rude on my part, so I apologize in advance. First a picture:

_23_00045.jpg

This is me and my beloved wife Veronica. We will have been married 10 years come May 24th, 2016. She is from Peru, South America. How we met is complicated, and no need to get into that but the marriage has been an extremely successful one, and I have been quite happy ever since.

I don't look anywhere near that young anymore. I have added a few pounds and gotten 10 years older, so keep that in mind (see profile pic). It's good to be a part of your community, and to join you in EU. It seems your new management has things well under control, and I have high hopes for your moon. I also hope to be a valuable contributing member to your group although I don't usually post very much.

I have been playing EU for about 3 years, and some of the other forums have met me, but this is really the first contact I have had with Monria. I have enjoyed my time here and will definitely be visiting here more often. So thanks for the event the other day, and hello world!

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
@Starburst Welcome! You and your wife make a very nice couple and gratz the longevity of your union. It is not easy no days.

Welcome and glad to have you on Monria and in the forums. Three years in EU is twice as long as myself but please do not hesitate to PM me in game if you ever need ANYTHING!

Cya on Monria :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Monria, and thanks for the event the other night. I will be posting similar threads on all the forums, as I don't think I have ever really said hello to the group on any of the forums I have joined which was rude on my part, so I apologize in advance. First a picture:

View attachment 2524

This is me and my beloved wife Veronica. We will have been married 10 years come May 24th, 2016. She is from Peru, South America. How we met is complicated, and no need to get into that but the marriage has been an extremely successful one, and I have been quite happy ever since.

I don't look anywhere near that young anymore. I have added a few pounds and gotten 10 years older, so keep that in mind (see profile pic). It's good to be a part of your community, and to join you in EU. It seems your new management has things well under control, and I have high hopes for your moon. I also hope to be a valuable contributing member to your group although I don't usually post very much.

I have been playing EU for about 3 years, and some of the other forums have met me, but this is really the first contact I have had with Monria. I have enjoyed my time here and will definitely be visiting here more often. So thanks for the event the other day, and hello world!

Thanks for sharing @Starburst and its great to meet you. I'm glad you enjoyed the event, 10 years is a great milestone and congrats to both of you (assuming you make it to May!!!!)

Ant

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi @Starburst welcome to Monria, and that's a lovely picture of you and Veronica :)

In my book there is absolutely nothing wrong with putting up a 10 year old picture ;)

Starburst

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. It means a lot. As to our marriage, we've had our ups and downs like any couple, but for the last few years it's been 95% ups, so I'm quite proud of her, and she allows me to game, so I definitely think she deserves a mention. Not every spouse would be so understanding. Sometimes gaming requires you to be on at inconvenient times for the spouse, but in general she cooperates unless there simply is no way out of something. She's terrific, and I think you guys would really like her. I wish she liked gaming too, but she just can't get into it. It's not her thing.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
There's nothing wrong with putting older pictures up at all, as long as you are not like 35 years old claiming to be 16 or something ROFL. Many times older pictures were taken at 'happy times'. A party, an anniversary, a picnic, whatever, and captured some moment in time when you were feeling especially good about yourself and your loved ones and you want to share that moment with others.

Too bad she isn't into gaming. Wow, can you imagine if you and your ole lady were into gaming? Every time you had a fight about something, you could get online and go beat the ever living crap out of each other in PvP hehe.

Hey that's an idea, Monria could get little PvP booths, call it marital therapy :D

sluggo

Izz

Welcome to the asylum Starburst, glad to have you :D Watch out for the lunar-tics :laugh:confused::eek:o_O

Last edited:
Top Bottom