An Old Monrian Return To Monria Again...

Onyar Loorden PSS

Good day to every adventurous Monrian,

After took a break of more than 2 years, I'm going back to Monria again.

For some of you that didn't know me, I was one of the few that explored and roaming in Monria few years ago with a bunch of my socmates and in-game friends.

Also, I'd once held a "Monria Mining Marathon" with Pinthas Schemenke Dorian, who's still remain active in game (he's even Monria's official Storyteller now, kudos bro :))

Hope to see Monria grow bigger and better in near future.

Regards,
Onyar aka The Onion Lord

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome back Onyar, good to see you again, but I have one question ... what's an Onion Lord. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tyvm Enigma for your warm welcome. Yup, glad to be "home" again :)

PS: For the "Onion Lord" part, it's because I used to have an Onion Farm in my hometown. My family and me planted over 10 acres of Onions. That's how I got my nickname - The "Onion Lord" lol

That's awesome, and a title that seems well deserved.

Oh, and as an FYI ... I go by DM or DME because there is a member of TKoE whose avatar name is Enigma. However, I have always enjoyed being a "mystery" ... it lends itself to --> Expect the Unexpected. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Onyar :)

Welcome back :)

Can you be considered one of the great old ones?

onion.png

See you on the moon :)

Onyar Loorden PSS

That's awesome, and a title that seems well deserved.

Oh, and as an FYI ... I go by DM or DME because there is a member of TKoE whose avatar name is Enigma. However, I have always enjoyed being a "mystery" ... it lends itself to --> Expect the Unexpected. :D

Thanks Enigma. DME sounds very "kickass", it reminds me of the famous "Back to The Future" car - DMC :)

Onyar Loorden PSS

Top Bottom