An Unexpected Delicious Surprise

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Anytime I come back from space, the NPCs are always in their underwear, but this time there was an added treat that was totally unexpected. Mannanan Mac Mac y Lir was standing in front of --> I don't know what NPC with all their clothes off in the Monria Hub Trade Center, and caught me by surprise, albeit a pleasant one. :p

He had just come from a long battle against the Shubs in the Shub Cavern where I joined him to capture some photos and film. Quite impressive since he started Globaling like a mad man after I showed up. I lost count after a while but he was receiving all the community gratz's in Monria chat. Perhaps this is his way of cooling off from all the heat he created. I will be posting the video later so you can see what I mean.

I have just one question --> it appears that he's skilling hair stylist, so I wonder if he's secretly doing this so that he can give the Chef Knife wielding penthouse stylist a run for her scizzors.

Watch out you dark side crazy lady --> there are new tools in town. :eleni:

MacSurprise.jpg MacSurprise-2.jpg MacSurprise-3.jpg MacSurprise-4.jpg

This was definitely one of those "Holy GQ WOW" moments!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
He better keep his helm on if he comes on my chair :eleni:
I guess theres more meat to feed my knife hee hee, though its being put at work a lot, and its getting blunt, so its taking longer to accomplish my.... art.
This said if you hear some screamings in the towers hallways dont panic, its for a better end :hi

Top Bottom