Angel's ''show off'' corner

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Meow to everyone!
(Here, read hellow, but in my original way, you know )

Since I am hunting quite a bit on Monria, I thought it would (maybe) be nice to post few of my best screenies from my globals/HoF's. :D

I want you all to congrats me over and over since I'm so marvelous and determined. :D
Just kidding guys :p This is NOT a ''show off'' thread, I'm just doing it for my own pleasure; I like to share things that make me happy with other people :)

SO, Enjoy the screenies, dance and do whatever you want!! :D

Angel :cute

Those screenies are only a few from all the globals I got in the past few days, but I have too many of them to post them all, so I just picked the best ones :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh wow Angel, that is fantastic. You're lighting up the Moon caves with all kinds of sparklies. :happy

Congratulations, and you can post however many screen shots you want - GO, GO, GO - :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Wow Well done Angel show off as much as you like I love to wee swirlies :) the more the better

Oh yeah, well here's MY hof list........ crickets :D
you're so funny sluggo :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations yet again Angel. I had fun tagging along on your Shub hunt today in the Shub Cavern, but only caught one Global I think on film. I have a lot of other footage and will put together a video first chance I get. :D

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Nice! I can wait to see it!

I know the quality of my stream was bad, but I think I catched my HoF on it :D It was funny for a first streaming experience :p

Edit : Yes, I have it saved :D

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Those are some fantastic globals there Angel. I may just have to start calling you "GlobeMaster" at this pace.
Nicely done and hope they keep coming for you :)

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Meow everyone!!

Today, I got TWO of my biggest achievments in game so far...

First one :

I did pick the evade :D

Second one :

2470 PED HoF from a Shub Virago - When my mission was almost completed
It is my highest solo loot so far since I started to play - couldn't be happier right now :D

I think I can brag about it for a few days now :D (just kidding of course :p )

Edit : I did update the wiki with the mission rewards :)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
YAY :clap -- that's fantastic Angel, I'm really happy for you. ^^^ That's our Moon Angel right there! :p

Top Bottom