Any response to McCormick's video and comments on ep?

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by mastermesh, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

2. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

Interesting... He is right about many things in this video, however Monria is far from finished. I respect people opinion, but I don't think he understands that Monria is under brand new ownership and changes take time. I have no doubt that Monria will be a success under Anhithe's ownership. There are many great things planned for the moon, and the majority of the wait comes from MA. Since Monria isn't an actual Planet Partner, we are waiting for MA's development team.

Kendra, toecutter and sidekick069 like this.
  3. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

I'm pretty much focussed on what we're doing and am not really paying much attention outside of our little colony so not sure what that is but if anyone from the Monria community finds any constructive suggestions feel free to post it in the suggestions thread.

Thanks
    Ant

4. toecutter

toecutter Well-Known Member

McCormick has been doing vids for centuries and I must admit that some of them are brilliant, however...for quite some time now he has been holding a serious grudge towards MA and as it seems the failed PP..."SEE"...dunno why he holds such a grudge, but he refuses to let go...every post he makes he bashes MA and "SEE"...I wouldn´t take any of this personal, he´s just a little bit more bitter than most of us...but with an exceptional talent for making vids...but that´s all there is...cheers! ;)

Spawn and Kendra like this.
  5. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

If he's so brilliant and such a sage of knowledge then why doesn't he invest his own money and get a land area / planet / moon, or whatever and show us all how it's all done. Unless he's just another keyboard Rambo.

Either way, no matter what you do, there will always be someone who hates it and will make the biggest scene about it for their 5 minutes of farcebook fame.

Everyone has a right to bitch about something, I do all the time myself :D , but if you are going to whine, offer a viable solution OR better yet, be a part of the solution yourself. The crybabies, in any aspect of life, whether it be game worlds, politics or whatever who just sit there wringing their hands and saying 'Somebody do Something', have no respect. It's easy to be a crybaby, it takes a lot more integrity to offer a real solution or even be part of the solution.

If I want YOUR opinion, I'll give it to you. :eek:hya
    Sluggo

Spawn, toecutter and E8ty2nd like this.
  6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

The new Moon Owner/Manager (Anhithe) and his management team are focused on building a community from the ground up, which is his vision, and we support it 100%. For nearly two months (not a long time to own a Moon), we have focused on learning what works, what doesn't, what needs tweaking, what the community's wants and needs are, and figuring out just how much of it we can accomplish over a reasonable period of time.

So far, we have had tremendous positive feedback, and the community we have now that continues to grow every day, has been beyond amazing. We want to support their success on Monria, as much as they have shown that they want to support ours. Our goals for a community-centric environment has already achieved a level of unexpected momentum, and we have no intention of stopping anytime soon.

We are truly excited about this unique partnership with the community.

Therefore, since both Anhithe and I have expressed the importance of what our mission is with Monria, I'm going to close this thread, because we will be focused on our own community and how we can do better for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.